[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dak Prescott Lighting it up!

Cowboyz1

Wow, this kid in his first game goes for 10/12 139 and 2TDs. Averaging 11.6 per completion! The two passes that were incomplete were dropped badly. Both Tds were perfect throws, one a back shoulder to DEZ and the other was a tear drop to the front corner of the endzone to TW that was as pretty a throw as you will see.

All in front of a 90k plus crowd in LA's debut.

The kid looked pretty awesome for a rook. I know it's the first preseason game but wow. Cowboys may have found their backup for the future!

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

poor Cowboyz1 :(

In case of an erection lasting more than 4 hours, consult a physician

"backup for the future!"

I smell a championship disappointment

LMAO!

Wow, this kid in his first game goes for 10/12 139 and 2TDs. Averaging 11.6 per completion! The two passes that were incomplete were dropped badly. Both Tds were perfect throws, one a back shoulder to DEZ and the other was a tear drop to the front corner of the endzone to TW that was as pretty a throw as you will find.

All in front of a 90k plus crowd in LA's debut.

The kid looked pretty awesome for a rook. I know it's the first preseason game but wow. Cowboys may have found their backup for the future!

Let's hope so, we sure do need it!

poor Cowboyz1 :(

In case of an erection lasting more than 4 hours, consult a physician

"backup for the future!"

I smell a championship disappointment

What if it lasts for more than 4 hours even after the physician? When I showed her my rod, she reeled. Then she did what she could but I'm starting to get concerned.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Have you guys seen the syringe for removing blood from the penis? And what color it comes out. My God it's enough to make you lose it just looking at the needle

:shocking:

You seem to know more then you should about this. I'll be keeping an eye on you buddy...

:ninja:

• Like 2

So now you post about him?

Why didn't you check in on me talking about this guy being the best qb in the draft and in college for years

I said he's better than romo and kept saying all the good things and being called a troll etc.

Called me a troll

Yet again in confused

Check in

Why didn't you check in on me talking about this guy being the best qb in the draft and in college for years

I said he's better than romo and kept saying all the good things and being called a troll etc.

Called me a troll

Yet again in confused

Check in

Throw endless amounts of caca at a wall, somethings bound to stick

Called me a troll

Yet again in confused

Check in

I know I wasted time, but I thought it was quite hilarious and just wanted to put the troll in check. And wanted him to check in and here is some of his posts.

Last year he said he was going to play Smith over Wilson and how he thought it was a great play:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/456925-alex-smith-great-start/

What happened? Alex Smith 191 Yards 1 td 1 Int 40 yards rushing. Wilson 292 Yards 5 tds 0 Ints 6 yards rushing. Great call!!!

Stated that Amendola was gold! He had one good game after proclaiming this, the last 5 games of the season he averaged 5 catches for 49 yards and just 1 td. Looks like a WR1 to me!

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/453960-danny-amendola-is-getting-his-shot-tebow-might-be-getting-his-shot/

Oh yes, Jay Ajayi was the future!!!

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/453519-jay-ajayi-getting-his-shot/

And let's not forget when he said he would leave forever if the pats vs seahawks in the superbowl. That didn't lost long.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/435023-ill-be-checking-out-if-seahawks-play-patriots-in-super-bowl/

Alright enough wasted time. Hopefully some of you have a chuckle or two.

• Like 1