[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Williams is dumber than a box of rocks

HowboutthemCowboys

That was a perfect example of a game lost by Romo not being on the field. He reminds dumbass to get out of bounds when he catches it. Leads him out of bounds with the throw and scores at least 1 touchdown out of the 4 field goal drives. Dak played fine but if you kick field goals and give up TDs you lose 9 times out of 10. Oh well, at least we played a good game and just came up short. Zeke has some work to do. He got out played by Morris who showed how to run patiently and pick the hole. Zeke just pounded it straight into the line and didn't look for blocking to develop. He'll learn.

Nice overall showing by both sides of the ball. Not too disappointed.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 3

That was a perfect example of a game lost by Romo not being on the field. He reminds dumbass to get out of bounds when he catches it. Leads him out of bounds with the throw and scores at least 1 touchdown out of the 4 field goal drives. Dak played fine but if you kick field goals and give up TDs you lose 9 times out of 10. Oh well, at least we played a good game and just came up short. Zeke has some work to do. He got out played by Morris who showed how to run patiently and pick the hole. Zeke just pounded it straight into the line and didn't look for blocking to develop. He'll learn.

That is BS. Williams has been in the league long enough that he should know the game situation.

• Like 4

I'll give us 7-9. Not too awful.

That is BS. Williams has been in the league long enough that he should know the game situation.

ABSOFRIKENLUTLY. If someone in the huddle didn't say it, he should have known to catch it and fight for the sideline PERIOD. Hell throw the damn thing out of bounds when you get close just make sure it's backwards. There is NO way he should of just turn up field and gone down. NO EXCUSE for that.

I'm saying Romo would have won that game No question about it. Pulling away. I can't be too hard on my boys though. The Defense played well enough and the offense was ok but Rookies did us in. Dak was solid but a rookie none the less.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

ABSOFRIKENLUTLY. If someone in the huddle didn't say it, he should have known to catch it and fight for the sideline PERIOD. Hell throw the damn thing out of bounds when you get close just make sure it's backwards. There is NO way he should of just turn up field and gone down. NO EXCUSE for that.

I'm saying Romo would have won that game No question about it. Pulling away. I can't be too hard on my boys though. The Defense played well enough and the offense was ok but Rookies did us in. Dak was solid but a rookie none the less.

Agree. Romo would have won it but there's a rookie pulling the trigger until late October at best.. It will be a lost season. Again.

i personally think the cowboys played really well despite their massive adversity. Prescott is the real deal once he gets settled in. And their offense coordinator called one heck of a game to keep them that close despite the enourmous odds.

Well done Cowboys. I expect them to rebound and finish 10-6 and in the playoffs.

• Like 1

i personally think the cowboys played really well despite their massive adversity. Prescott is the real deal once he gets settled in. And their offense coordinator called one heck of a game to keep them that close despite the enourmous odds.

Well done Cowboys. I expect them to rebound and finish 10-6 and in the playoffs.

They will have to open up the playbook quite a bit for that to happen.

They will have to open up the playbook quite a bit for that to happen.

The giants defense played well. It seemed obvious that they were there to stop the run. Elliott had nowhere to run most of the time. They also made dak throw before he wanted to. They spent a ton of $ on defense I'm the offseason, it paid off today.

I think that you're not giving Dak any credit at all. There's been alot of rookies over the yrs that would have crumbled in that game. He's only been preparing to start for a couple weeks

He looked average...a lot of throws come crunch time were sailing, and this is when they finally decided to mix up their looks to get a little better pressure.

If watched a good portion of that game, and was more impressed with Dallas' D than any other phase of that game.

Dak's long throws were mostly bad, he sailed it quite a bit, and the playbook was very thin. I would be concerned about his ability to absorb a pro book - that's what I'm saying, and I'm sure that's why he dropped like he did.

• Like 1

He looked average...a lot of throws come crunch time were sailing, and this is when they finally decided to mix up their looks to get a little better pressure.

If watched a good portion of that game, and was more impressed with Dallas' D than any other phase of that game.

Dak's long throws were mostly bad, he sailed it quite a bit, and the playbook was very thin. I would be concerned about his ability to absorb a pro book - that's what I'm saying, and I'm sure that's why he dropped like he did.

eh.aybe you're right idk. Just seems like a big assumption this early

eh.aybe you're right idk. Just seems like a big assumption this early

Hey man...not sure what assumption I'm making - that he can't pick up a pro offense this early in his career? I would be concerned about that. I very much doubt there were a ton of reads in today's plan for him. I didn't see much option routes, it looked vanilla, and I'll bet it was. The concern would be if it stays that way because of his limits, not an assumption it will.

Back to your OP - what a f'ing dummy. You don't need Romo to tell you what needs to be done on that play.