[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

David Johnson projected at 0 points on Yahoo?

Fig19

Yahoo! gets their feed from rotowire.com, which is the same link that MFL uses for player updates

But the OP was talking about player projections, not news updates. That is the stuff I think is relatively useless on those sites, gathered from some computer model with little to no human thought involved.

I'm wondering why people use Yahoo, CBS, or ESPN info? Is it any good? I pay for the Huddle content and use another fantasty football content site for my second source. Mainstream stuff is usually garbage like "start Rodgers and AP this week".

most of it is predetermined prior to the season.

I'm wondering why people use Yahoo, CBS, or ESPN info? Is it any good? I pay for the Huddle content and use another fantasty football content site for my second source. Mainstream stuff is usually garbage like "start Rodgers and AP this week".

I'm in two keeper leauges, one commish prefers ESPN.com, the other NFL.com. The commish who likes NFL does so because you can preset keepers before the draft starts(though the commish made a mistake and moved one of my keepers up a round this year and we couldn't change it during the online draft). In both leagues, lots of cross over of people in these two leagues, we've had a lot of problems with people being morons regarding when to insert their keepers and to exclude keepers from picking players during a draft. The commish who runs the ESPN league became so fed up with people and keepers we went back to doing an offline draft. I assume he likes ESPN because of the ease of its use?

The other leagues I do are yahoo pay to play for the season leagues. So I go up against strangers. Haven't seen anywhere else you can draft teams for a year and not be required to find enough people for a league, yahoo does it for you.

Edited by ImNotSoIgnorant

I'm in two keeper leauges, one commish prefers ESPN.com, the other NFL.com. The commish who likes NFL does so because you can preset keepers before the draft starts(though the commish made a mistake and moved one of my keepers up a round this year and we couldn't change it during the online draft). In both leagues, lots of cross over of people in these two leagues, we've had a lot of problems with people being morons regarding when to insert their keepers and to exclude keepers from picking players during a draft. The commish who runs the ESPN league became so fed up with people and keepers we went back to doing an offline draft. I assume he likes ESPN because of the ease of its use?

The other leagues I do are yahoo pay to play for the season leagues. So I go up against strangers. Haven't seen anywhere else you can draft teams for a year and not be required to find enough people for a league, yahoo does it for you.

Not sure what that has to do with my post which you quoted. The basic point of my post was "why do people use Yahoo, ESPN, generic sports fantasy site for fantasy info? Not why do you or others host their leagues on ESPN or Yahoo. Wasn't even one of my usually long winded posts where the word INFO could easily be lost.

I like read NFLs fantasy stuff out of pure entertainment.. This says it all about generic free fantasy "advice"

This week Fabianos sit of the week at TE is...............

Jimmy Graham.. Mind blown.

Edited by Gourdeau
  • Like 1

I believe yahoo gets their info from the same place as mfl

Didn't even know MFL had info. When it comes to research, I've only ever used it for current ADP trends. Don't think I've ever once believed the weekly projections from Fantasy Sharks.