[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lost another one?

Zooty

Thinking about bringing back an old piece I used to do called the Winning Hands. I would select 5 players for the week Ace- surefire stud, King, Queen, Jack- solid players to start and finally the Joker - a player to come out of relatively nowhere to perform well. Loved the piece as it created some great conversation and others picking theirs as well.

• Like 1

Kevin Rataree stopped in 2013 and Paul Sandy stopped in 2012. Both had to stop and no longer write fantasy football stuff. John is not currently with us but we added Corey Bonini who has been in the biz for just as long. We would always do everything we can to maintain quality. Trust me, I liked all three very much. We have very little turnover in our 20 years and I can personally assure I would never allow the quality to go down on something I was associated with no matter what it takes.

As long as you don't plagiarize as you have in the past, I am sure it will be aces! :tup:

You got it! :thumbsup: shouldn't have made that stupid call to begin with or just credited it. I don't need anyone else's crap anyhow,I got my own and I'm glad you know it's Aces. You're not as dumb as you appear after all.