[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

These Thursday games need to stop!

Shaft

I sat Rivers in three leagues.

After that opening drive I was starting to think I had made the wrong call but Denver's defense woke up.

Me too. Sat him in favor of Eli (gulp) only because I hate Thursday night games. Only feel good starting kickers and defenses on Thursday.

I sat Rivers in three leagues.

After that opening drive I was starting to think I had made the wrong call but Denver's defense woke up.

Right now I have osweiler plugged in but I think both him and Taylor could do better than Rivers. I was right there with you after Q1.

This comes up about once a season and Big John has to explain it to everyone.

And a few people get all indignent about how it is a flawed rule. Now we've got somebody who's going to fix it by contacting the league and telling them to change a rule he never knew about...

• Like 1

All Broncos suck tonight. NOT what I expected at all. Just bad bad bad.

Something is terribly, terribly wrong with the Broncos. Maybe it was just missing Kubiak as the offensive genius, or Siemian being a bit rusty or still not 100%. But that was pathetic, the Chargers defense did not look very good against the Raiders the prior week, then suddenly they're the 85 Bears at home 4 days later?

No way I was going to sit DT in this game, and feared a bad performance on TNF, but 35 yards and a fumble, 2 friggin points. UGGH!

As for SD and their ability to lose a game late, they tried their best, DEN took that onside kick like candy from a baby. If not for DTs fumble (thanks again guy) SD may have lost in the end.

Sl If not for DTs fumble (thanks again guy) SD may have lost in the end.

It was a killer i agree, but I think the real killer was Russell Okung. His hold in the endzone gave up 2 points on the safety and then another hold called back a 20 yard TD pass which had the game at 21-17 with afew minutes remaining. Would have been better odds than a 45 yard hail mary and subsequent 2 point conversion.

• Like 1

It was a killer i agree, but I think the real killer was Russell Okung. His hold in the endzone gave up 2 points on the safety and then another hold called back a 20 yard TD pass which had the game at 21-17 with afew minutes remaining. Would have been better odds than a 45 yard hail mary and subsequent 2 point conversion.

However after the safety they ended up mid field after the muffed punt and scored a TD. May have been a blessing in disguise.