[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jay Ajayi traded to Philadelphia

jamesplante11

while philly has given blount 18 opportunities inside the 10, he has only scored 2 tds (plus 1 rec td).  they may let ajai take a fair share of those.

blount has been ok..... gets about 12-16 carries per game and around 50-60 yds.  different running style than ajai.... kind of like a mini beast mode.  wonder if holes will be there for ajai

1 minute ago, michaelredd9 said:

Ajayi is talented.  It'll be nice seeing what he can do behind the best offensive line in football.

Is it though? I thought Dallas' was...?  

I own Ajayi btw's. 

Edited by boltnlava

What's with the Dolphins having a fire sale, they're not that bad, and losing Cutler wasn't a huge blow.

If Landry goes somewhere I hope he can be a good WR in the future, won't matter much for me this year (2-6) but he had keeper value which has vanished this season (not as bad as Dem Thomas, or Crowder the rest of my horrid 3WR keepers).

6 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

What's with the Dolphins having a fire sale, they're not that bad, and losing Cutler wasn't a huge blow.

If Landry goes somewhere I hope he can be a good WR in the future, won't matter much for me this year (2-6) but he had keeper value which has vanished this season (not as bad as Dem Thomas, or Crowder the rest of my horrid 3WR keepers).

Disagree. The Dolphins were a dumpster fire as they were. They had good games but I almost view that as luck winning out over bad coaching. Tough games gutted out by them have been by the will of players and not coaching. It's coach vs player at this point and players are losing..or winning depending on where they land..lol

Just now, michaelredd9 said:

Pro Football Focus projected them as the best offensive line entering this season and had them rated as the best offensive line through week 5.  Though the loss of Jason Peters maybe knocks them down a few spots.

Thanx for stats...seems as if we'd then be seeing smallwood or anyone emerge as a viable back to use. Is it possible the run blocking is not as good as the pass?

4 minutes ago, boltnlava said:

Thanx for stats...seems as if we'd then be seeing smallwood or anyone emerge as a viable back to use. Is it possible the run blocking is not as good as the pass?

Legarrette Blount is averaging 4.7 yards per carry this year.  He averaged 3.9 yards per carry last year on the Patriots.  When you look at the big runs Blount has had this year, he is running through some big holes.  Wendell Smallwood is maybe just not very good.

Just now, michaelredd9 said:

Legarrette Blount is averaging 4.7 yards per carry this year.  He averaged 3.9 yards per carry last year on the Patriots.  When you look at the big runs Blount has had this year, he is running through some big holes.  Wendell Smallwood is maybe just not very good.

I guess we'll see with ajayi ...this will show if this is true or not...of course ajayi could be crap as well ...:unsure:

32 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

Starting to think that about Smallwood.

And yes I own him in one league. :lol: Maybe not for much longer.

Edited by Wolverines Fan
left a word out

1 minute ago, Wolverines Fan said:

Starting to that about Smallwood.

And yes I own him in one league. :lol: Maybe not for much longer.

Believe me I hope I'm wrong I need ajayi to explode with points. I'm just skeptical is all

About Smallwood, he's supposed to be the third down guy right?

In the Phi/Wash game, he lost a receiving score to Clement.

In the Phi/SF game Smallwood touched the ball two or three times and Clement carried 10 times or so.

That's why I'm wondering about Smallwood. Maybe his knee is still screwed up, I don't know.