[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Taysom Hill or Jameis Winston

Rekroot

The Saints have just two QB’s on their roster who are healthy. Why wouldn’t the Saints sit one QB and not take a chance injuring both until they can get a veteran QB. Deuce McCalister believes there will be plays for both QB’s. I guess I just can’t see putting both your QB’s in jeopardy. I will try and find Duece’s take.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/deuce-mcallister-talks-taysom-hill-jameis-winston-drew-brees-injury-and-more-ahead-of-saints-vs-falcons/

Edited by Rekroot

1 hour ago, rajncajn said:

Wow,  it took less time than I thought for media to start making claims of racism at the mere consideration of starting Taysom over Jameis.

What the bleep? Geez this country has gone so f'ing soft and wack-a-do. I just flat out don't get it. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hill looked pretty good today. Worked the passing game well, but his ball security needs some work. He only lost one fumble,  but it could have easily been two.  Still,  made good reads,  sharp and accurate. He definitely has some zip. 

On 11/17/2020 at 7:21 PM, League_Champion said:

It's what I haven't seen. And Peyton feels the same. If he didn't Hill would undoubtedly be named the starter, especially with a couple years in the system. They brought Jameis in as the #2 because he doesn't trust Hill. That's undeniable. Once again it's my opinion, no need to take it personal. 

Waiting to see your post where you admit your opinion was complete garbage, but I doubt it will be there. 

If there is one person here who knows the Saints well and can talk about what they're doing its rajncajn. Its like EF Hutton, time to listen and not ramble on about what an expert you are on all things football, but that's all you know. You like to talk a lot and rarely say anything worth reading, just lots of chatter and lame attempts at humor. I've had my beefs with rajn, but I know to listen when he talks about the Saints. He said early on "don't rule Hill out as the starter" but you're so sure that based on "what I've seen" (a handful of plays Hill has run, not as a real QB but as a gadget guy) that he has no chance, and that Peyton does not trust him. Yes most people expected Winston to get the start, but remember somebody here said it could be Hill while you said there was no chance at all. 

Just more of your brash style with opinions based on few facts and your expert football acumen (since you're a league champ of course you're qualified :rolleyes:)

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Waiting to see your post where you admit your opinion was complete garbage, but I doubt it will be there. 

If there is one person here who knows the Saints well and can talk about what they're doing its rajncajn. Its like EF Hutton, time to listen and not ramble on about what an expert you are on all things football, but that's all you know. You like to talk a lot and rarely say anything worth reading, just lots of chatter and lame attempts at humor. I've had my beefs with rajn, but I know to listen when he talks about the Saints. He said early on "don't rule Hill out as the starter" but you're so sure that based on "what I've seen" (a handful of plays Hill has run, not as a real QB but as a gadget guy) that he has no chance, and that Peyton does not trust him. Yes most people expected Winston to get the start, but remember somebody here said it could be Hill while you said there was no chance at all. 

Just more of your brash style with opinions based on few facts and your expert football acumen (since you're a league champ of course you're qualified :rolleyes:)

Peyton was right, I was wrong. Does that make you feel better about yourself Karen? Now go back to being a miserable old Man. 

• Haha 2