[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Monday night decision

Yoyo

3 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Who are you gonna drop to pick up Sanders or Singletary? Aren't your players locked?

We can drop bench players. Would probably drop Mattison.

1 hour ago, Forgot My Name said:

How is Sanders still available?

8 team league. So it seems most think I should start both Bills wr?  Would you still start AJ if he is active though?

3 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Who are you gonna drop to pick up Sanders or Singletary? Aren't your players locked?

6 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

We can drop bench players. Would probably drop Mattison.

8 team league. So it seems most think I should start both Bills wr?  Would you still start AJ if he is active though?

Wow that is odd, you can drop bench players who already had a game? So you had a chance to use them, then after choosing to bench them you can release them?  Only players I think we can drop are those whose games have not yet occurred, which also applies to a player on bye since they have no game. That's a standard CBS setting nothing, both line-up and roster are set to lock 5 minutes before the player's game, other options for roster lock are earlier (5min before first game of week or 5min before first game Sunday). 

Once a player's game starts, their status (active/bench as well as being part of your roster) is locked. Right now I could add a player on bye or one whose game has not been played and drop another player on bye or whose game has not been played (screen shows as free agents and moves that re processed immediately vs. going onto our waiver run.