[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it time to bench Ridley

TUFguy32

I can't believe I'm even having to ask this but with a loaded receiving corps I'm wondering if I should consider benching Ridley unless the matchup is very favorable?

My other receivers are Deebo Samuel, Mike Williams, Chris Godwin, and Marquise Brown. Add Ridley and I struggle every week with whom to play.

I've tried trading him with no luck.

Anyone else struggling with this?

4 hours ago, 8rattoon said:

I don't have nearly the spoils that you have at WR, and while I can't bench him, I'm never hopeful when starting him.

That's part of my dilemma. His upside says start him. But how do I with my group of WRs. If I was in a league that engaged in trades it would be different. But mine doesn't. That's why I'm stuck with CR. Drives me crazy every weekend.

10 hours ago, TUFguy32 said:

I can't believe I'm even having to ask this but with a loaded receiving corps I'm wondering if I should consider benching Ridley unless the matchup is very favorable?

My other receivers are Deebo Samuel, Mike Williams, Chris Godwin, and Marquise Brown. Add Ridley and I struggle every week with whom to play.

I've tried trading him with no luck.

Anyone else struggling with this?

How many wr do you play?

13 minutes ago, The Badfinger said:

I would keep him for a week or two. Defenses will adapt and cover Pitts more.  Gage is back which should help Ridley.  Yeah he is a draft disappointment on my team as well but unlike ARob, I have not dumped him yet.

I agree and I have the same issue with Ridley on one of my teams. Also, my $$$ league managers are not interested in trading just acquisitions.