[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 9 qb

3 hours ago, Yoyo said:

Miami def didn't look too awful against the Bills last week.

You're right. They didn't allow the Bills to drop 45 points on them this time and held them to only 350yds and 26 points. On average, MIA gives up 400yds and 29 ppg so they really stepped it up.

Edited by JumpingJehosaphat
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

You're right. They didn't allow the Bills to drop 45 points on them this time and held them to only 350yds and 26 points. On average, MIA gives up 400yds and 29 ppg so they really stepped it up.

And it was 3-3 at halftime. If they can do that vs Josh Allen, they can probably keep that up the whole game against Texans. But....any given Sunday, look at Mike White.

Still. I would play in this order...whoever's starting for Saints, Ben, Tyrod, then Ryan.

12 hours ago, Yoyo said:

And it was 3-3 at halftime. If they can do that vs Josh Allen, they can probably keep that up the whole game against Texans. But....any given Sunday, look at Mike White.

Still. I would play in this order...whoever's starting for Saints, Ben, Tyrod, then Ryan.

Ben over tyrod....thats interesting 

On 11/4/2021 at 1:42 AM, Yoyo said:

You may be right about MIA but it seems silly to use one half of one game’s performance or “any given Sunday” as justification. 

• Like 1

Anybody but Ryan, or Hill since he's not likely to start for Saints.

I have Russell on bye and hopefully back next week, after his crappy performance last week I jettisoned Ryan for Daniel Jones. Glad I didn't go with White. Bridgewater, Ben, Saints QBs, Garoppolo, Taylor and Love were all available. I didn't want to wait to see how some of those situations (NO/HOU) would play out. I'm sure half or more of those QBs will outscore who I got, its just how this year has gone. 

13 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Anybody but Ryan, or Hill since he's not likely to start for Saints.

I have Russell on bye and hopefully back next week, after his crappy performance last week I jettisoned Ryan for Daniel Jones. Glad I didn't go with White. Bridgewater, Ben, Saints QBs, Garoppolo, Taylor and Love were all available. I didn't want to wait to see how some of those situations (NO/HOU) would play out. I'm sure half or more of those QBs will outscore who I got, its just how this year has gone. 

I grabbed hill once he cleared waivers.  Ben, Tyrod and Ryan all still available as is Siemian.   Waiting for official word before I move on from Hill but I may have to make a move tonight in case my opponent employs the pick up and drop every qb strategy.   Its doubtful since its $10 a transaction

Tyson because of that running ability. Meaning is likely to run at least 1 in for the full 6 points. Also if its a PPR league he could get some points with a couple of receiptions on some trick/gadget plays. If not him I'm going against the grain here & saying Ryan. 

1 hour ago, FastSteve said:

Tyson because of that running ability. Meaning is likely to run at least 1 in for the full 6 points. Also if its a PPR league he could get some points with a couple of receiptions on some trick/gadget plays. If not him I'm going against the grain here & saying Ryan. 

So you're saying he could rush, catch and throw a td in the same game?

4 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

So you're saying he could rush, catch and throw a td in the same game?

Given his Swiss Army knife usage, it's possible. Not necessarily a TD through each. But could rush for a TD & throw one while maybe catching a pass or two for some reception yards.