[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Breaking Bad

irish

Just read yesterday that Walt and Jessie make an appearance in the final season of better call saul.  Thats pretty awesome. Will be interesting to see Aaron Paul pull off being a high school kid or kid in his early 20s  since BCS is pre breaking bad,  but I dont care 

Edited by whomper

1 hour ago, whomper said:

Just read yesterday that Walt and Jessie make an appearance in the final season of better call saul.  Thats pretty awesome. Will be interesting to see Aaron Paul pull off being a high school kid or kid in his early 20s  since BCS is pre breaking bad,  but I dont care 

Interested to see how they'd do that, as neither knew Saul back then.

37 minutes ago, chester said:

Interested to see how they'd do that, as neither knew Saul back then.

Probably a flashback like in El Camino 

22 hours ago, whomper said:

I did hear about that, and last night was a 5min recap event for Saul, with the two main characters, and the mentioned Walter and Jessie being on, "that would be so cool, we need to do that...".   Will be wild to finally see the full transformation into Saul. 

I was watching a bit of some BB episodes during their recent marathon, and saw the one where Walter and Jessie have a fight at Jessie's place before he is about to go to Mexico and cook for the cartel. I forgot how violent and believable that was. And at the end... Jessie says "can you drive...(Walt nods yes) then GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" 

• 1 month later...