[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Breaking Bad

irish

5 hours ago, chester said:

Breaking Bad is the best non-comedy tv show ever.

Agreed, I'm finishing the last season. 

59 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I tried and never got into it.

You have to give it a try again. You won't regret it!

1 hour ago, irish said:

Agreed, I'm finishing the last season. 

Let me tell you how it ends...

JK

The last episode is awesome. Make sure you pee, have a drink ready and some snacks. Don't let anybody else in the room. You won't want to get up or be distracted :) 

1 hour ago, rajncajn said:

If it didn't interest me the first time, watching it again isn't going to change that.

LC said it already, but there's no way that this show couldn't interest you. You didn't get far enough in. If you watched a full season and felt that way, then I'm left to wonder how you didn't find it a great show to watch. 

Edited by irish

4 minutes ago, chester said:

Let me tell you how it ends...

JK

The last episode is awesome. Make sure you pee, have a drink ready and some snacks. Don't let anybody else in the room. You won't want to get up or be distracted :) 

I can't wait!  

8 minutes ago, irish said:

LC said it already, but there's no way that this show couldn't interest you. You didn't get far enough in. If you watched a full season and felt that way, then I'm left to wonder how you didn't find it a great show to watch. 

Because not everyone is the same.

Just now, rajncajn said:

Because not everyone is the same.

No way my man. I'd bet my house you just didn't watch enough. If you don't like that show, you ain't a dude, period. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, irish said:

No way my man. I'd bet my house you just didn't watch enough. If you don't like that show, you ain't a dude, period. 

You'd lose your house. The show was depressing and slow. Never cared for his character or the premise behind the show and couldn't get myself invested. It was basically how much manuretier can his life get week after week and there was nothing particularly grabbing about any of the supporting characters.

I'm perfectly OK with not being a "dude" by your standards.

26 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

You'd lose your house. The show was depressing and slow. Never cared for his character or the premise behind the show and couldn't get myself invested. It was basically how much manuretier can his life get week after week and there was nothing particularly grabbing about any of the supporting characters.

I'm perfectly OK with not being a "dude" by your standards.

Gotcha, just couldn't imagine it, as I've discussed this show with many different dude types and they've all loved it. You're a new type and don't fit the mold. You're an outlier Rajn!  

1 hour ago, chester said:

You guys argue about the stupidest stuff

Silly we are!

On 12/23/2021 at 9:29 AM, rajncajn said:

I tried and never got into it.

I have to agree. My wife agreed with rajn that she couldn’t get into the guy’s character. I tried watching a second episode without her and meh. 
  And I am a dude, Irish. :)

Edited by Jaxfactor904
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jaxfactor904 said:

I have to agree. My wife agreed with rajn that she couldn’t get into the guy’s character. I tried watching a second episode without her and meh. 
  And I am a dude, Irish. :)

Absolutely not!  :D