[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flu at 1 Jets Drive

Dcat

Flu is bad - you just never know how players will play. They probably get shot up with B12 or something before the game. But it has to impact stamina at the least.

34 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

It's only Friday, I'm sure most will play but it's their stamina that I'd worry about. Wilson is the only one worth a damn fantasy wise anyhow. 

Sometimes I go with a gut feeling in ffb, like when a player might be due for a TD that hasn't scored in a while. I haven't had a decent gut feeling in years. But I have one for Corey Davis this week. However, the flu thing dialed that gut feeling back a bit, but I am still throwing him into my flex over T.Burks and C.Samuel. 

4 hours ago, gilthorp said:

How is it looking @Dcat? Any concern for G Wilson here?

4 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Of course there is, I just put him in my lineup for this week.

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

It's only Friday, I'm sure most will play but it's their stamina that I'd worry about. Wilson is the only one worth a damn fantasy wise anyhow.