[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AI Program Generated Super Villain Creature Mascots for NFL Teams

irish

14 minutes ago, Def. said:

Thought Chiefs, Bears, Dolphins, and Bucs looked cool.  A bunch of them just looked like they were just ripped off from League of Legends skins. 

I like those as well. Thought the Bengals was nice as well. 

On 4/6/2023 at 9:20 AM, Def. said:

Thought Chiefs, Bears, Dolphins, and Bucs looked cool.  A bunch of them just looked like they were just ripped off from League of Legends skins. 

Saints one was dull and boring. No FDL to be seen. Nothing that even remotely references a Saint and very little coloring that invokes the uniforms. 

1 hour ago, rajncajn said:

A dog?

I mean, right, they are the Dawg Pound.  

1 hour ago, irish said:

I mean, right, they are the Dawg Pound.  

Yeah not really something you see a lot with regards to Browns gear. Sure people wear dog bones, and there was a live dog (Swagger) and a person in mascot costume (Chomps). 

The Dawg pound was a cool place to sit during games, especially in the old stadium.  

38 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Yeah not really something you see a lot with regards to Browns gear. Sure people wear dog bones, and there was a live dog (Swagger) and a person in mascot costume (Chomps). 

The Dawg pound was a cool place to sit during games, especially in the old stadium.  

Yeah, I hear ya. Just saying, after you said there was no really good imagery (animal), they definitely could've played off the dog theme. 

Overall I thought they were really cool.  A few did get too generic.  The TN Titans name lends itself well to a pretty badass mascot and the pic seemed like an afterthought.  

My fav was the Bucs, that was badass.