[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trivia Time

darin3

On 7/1/2023 at 11:36 AM, irish said:

48 🤣 

Bingo!  48 100+ yard games.  What a stud. 

I still remember when a guy in my original fantasy football league drafted him in the first round as a rookie.  We were like whaaaa?  

@irish you’re up! 

5 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Bingo!  48 100+ yard games.  What a stud. 

I still remember when a guy in my original fantasy football league drafted him in the first round as a rookie.  We were like whaaaa?  

@irish you’re up! 

Damn!  48 - 100 yard games, just rushing!  Dude was a stud. 

On 7/2/2023 at 12:47 PM, irish said:

Damn!  48 - 100 yard games, just rushing!  Dude was a stud. 

Seriously, if you had him on your fantasy team and just did "okay" drafting other positions, you probably had a good chance of winning most weeks.

You got another question for us?

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

Seriously, if you had him on your fantasy team and just did "okay" drafting other positions, you probably had a good chance of winning most weeks.

You got another question for us?

So true. My bad, lost track over the 4th festivities and had some major job meetings to deal with. 

• Like 1

Which is the only franchise to start the season 0-4 but still make the playoffs?

A man has 53 socks in his drawer: 21 identical blue, 15 identical black and 17 identical red. The lights are out and he is completely in the dark. How many socks must he take out to make 100 percent certain he has at least one pair of black socks?

49 minutes ago, Big John said:

1992 Chargers

Ding... ding... you're up. 

22 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

A man has 53 socks in his drawer: 21 identical blue, 15 identical black and 17 identical red. The lights are out and he is completely in the dark. How many socks must he take out to make 100 percent certain he has at least one pair of black socks?

None.  It's dark, aren't they all black?  

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

I was told there would be no math ;)   Why does he have an odd number of socks?  The real answer would be 40 (that would allow for 38 combined for all blue/red + at least 2 black).

24 minutes ago, Big John said:

When was the first ever indoor NFL game played?

That a tough one, knew I had no clue so I looked it up. 

42 minutes ago, Big John said:

What year featured a game where both starting quarterbacks had a 0.0 qb rating?

(asking which game or the names of the quarterbacks would be an impossible question)

This has to be an old ass game if no one would know both QBs.   I'm going before I was born - 1970.