[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smackbowl History Question

Big Country

Not sure, what I have on that thread is as far as my records go back. Caveman_Nick had that Year of Nick but I have to run back through the SPIT history on MFL to see.

2 hours ago, DMD said:

Not sure, what I have on that thread is as far as my records go back. Caveman_Nick had that Year of Nick but I have to run back through the SPIT history on MFL to see.

SPIT history goes back to 2008, and I feel like the game goes back farther.  I have a dim recollection that I might have won the first year, but it was soooo long ago.

4 hours ago, gilthorp said:

Has anyone really done mediocre year over year over year?

I won the tube socks about 5-6 yrs ago.  Those babies are super extra long and very thick.  

Edited by Dcat

You can view the SPIT champions here.  For whatever reason, though, that stops in 2017.  There are at least two of us who have won it twice..... 

CN won in 2011 and 2018.

I won in 2015 and 2019.  

I've never won the Smackbowl, however, nor have I taken home the coveted socks.  The closest I've come is the wolf shirt.