[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Divisional round: Green Bay @ San Francisco

9 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I'm nervous

I get it.  As a fan that's normal and GB is playing better than they have all year.  However, I think it's been pretty clear over the past 2 months that both San Francisco and Baltimore are at least a tier above the other 30 teams.  

Either the San Fran and/or the Baltimore fan base is going to feel crushed if they don't win it all this year.

1 minute ago, Bobby Brown said:

I get it.  As a fan that's normal and GB is playing better than they have all year.  However, I think it's been pretty clear over the past 2 months that both San Francisco and Baltimore are at least a tier above the other 30 teams.  

Either the San Fran and/or the Baltimore fan base is going to feel crushed if they don't win it all this year.

San Fran's recent run defense and the Packers surge is what scares me.  And yes, I'll be crushed if they don't at least reach the SB

4 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

He said thanks.....he's sitting 5 feet to my left in an ugly green jersey

Tell him to take off the Jets jersey and put on some Packer gear.

6 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Not any longer.  This is a great game for those of us not having a heart attack team to cheer for.

Yes they are.  They couldn't stop a nosebleed right now.  They needed to recover that fumble or they need a pick 6.  Otherwise, they're in very deep trouble

The Packers were the No. 7 seed and barely squeaked in. I'm at a loss to explain how they got this good in a matter of weeks. I now hate Aaron Jones who was a slug on many of my teams this year.