[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christian McCaffrey is OUT

DMD

What a shocker. Almost like questionable since he was described as good to go for the last several days. Imagine if this was Week 17.

1 minute ago, DMD said:

What a shocker. Almost like questionable since he was described as good to go for the last several days. Imagine if this was Week 17.

I have Jordan Mason stashed in so many leagues, but can't start him now. He could've won me some games.

4 minutes ago, Shaft said:

I have Jordan Mason stashed in so many leagues, but can't start him now. He could've won me some games.

Yup, over scary Terry, lol.  Certainly is scary!!

13 minutes ago, Shaft said:

You got jokes. Your team is borderline AARP eligible. 

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Down huge points but still would have put Mason in instead of CMAC, goose egg instead. Last I had checked this afternoon he was playing and expected his normal workload so didn't check again when I was on the commute home.

5 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

I'm annoyed with myself. I was going to add him before thr game and got distracted. I wonder where he will be on waiver adds. He could be #1. Achilles/calf can linger 

Mason shouldn't be on anyone's waiver wire, should be rostered already by every CMAC team 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

I'm annoyed with myself. I was going to add him before thr game and got distracted. I wonder where he will be on waiver adds. He could be #1. Achilles/calf can linger 

He shouldn't be on the waiver wire.

• Like 1

https://l.smartnews.com/p-tgQVK/PiXUj1

Anyone see Mason get interviewed after the game?

Reporter:

“When did you find out you would get the start”?

Mason: Friday/Friday night??? 

Fine incoming?

2 hours ago, irish said:

https://l.smartnews.com/p-tgQVK/PiXUj1

Anyone see Mason get interviewed after the game?

Reporter:

“When did you find out you would get the start”?

Mason: Friday/Friday night??? 

Fine incoming?

Yep that seemed odd. I was expecting him to say a few hours before the game. Maybe they told him he was starting from the beginning, with CMC playing less than usual. I mean this was a known injury right, not something that just popped up in the last few days. It had been bothering him throughout August, and he was already listed as questionable. I see reports from yesterday morning saying "CMC likely to play", so there was some doubt, this didn't come out of nowhere. 

Either way I was a bit surprised to see the owner in our league made the change before kickoff, he had Mason and swapped him in around 7PM which is about when the inactive list would have come out. 

I went on the WW to check last night.  He is already owned.  Apparently by me.  😆

I don't know when I got the idea to add him but at the timestamp I was on muscle relaxers and a few glasses of wine for a neck issue.  

Edited by 1fastdoc
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

I went on the WW to check last night.  He is already owned.  Apparently by me.  😆

I don't know when I got the idea to add him but at the timestamp I was on muscle relaxers and a few glasses of wine for a neck issue.  

Hmmm, mixing drugs and alcohol, something every doctor would recommend ;) 

• Haha 1

There's word out there that CMC has Achilles tendinitis and might miss week 2 as well. 

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Or "do as I say, not as I do!"

I tell people upfront, flat out, "I am really good at what I do.  Trust me, take my advice, do what I tell you to do and your quality of life will be better."  Patients come back and tell me, "OMG, you were right." 

I told the gf that too.  Guess how that went over.  🙄

• Haha 1

Per rotowire, Thursday was his worst day of pain and he is flirting with IR. Not good news. I have no idea the nature of this guy's injury but I have to believe shutting him down is probably the right thing to do for team's aspirations for later this year. They are going win games with a total stiff in the backfield.