[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hats off to Bennett

Grits and Shins

This is going to be one of those performances that gets talked about for years.

I remember when I was 30 pts down and only had Drew Bennett on MNF and I won and made the play-offs!

I remember when I was 30 pts up and my opponent had Drew Bennett on MNF and I lost and missed the play-offs!

Edited by CaptainHook

Wow ... he already has 41.50 points in my local league ... too bad the team he's on is the 12th seed in our league (in the Toilet Bowl)

609418[/snapback]

Holy crap...now I'm feeling guilty that my team is piling up the points against my opponent.

bennett sucks. he is a no-talent hack and a deplorable human being.

In fact, I am starting a petition to have him disbanded from the game of football and have every trace of his having played NFL football erased from the record books-- starting with tonite's game. Somebody in Tennessee is getting a turd in a box sent to this house for Christmas, and it ain't spain. Freaking Titans, and freaking bennett.

Wow ... he already has 41.50 points in my local league ... too bad the team he's on is the 12th seed in our league (in the Toilet Bowl)

609418[/snapback]

49.2 so far here. And I traded Lee Suggs for him after week 7. :D

Hell of a week for me. 176 for my starters so far, Carr, S Alexander, Julius Jones, Javon Walker, Holt, Bennett, Heap, Shayne Graham, Atlanta D.

100+ on my bench too. B) Brady, Volek, Chris Brown, Pittman, Chris Cooley, David Terrell. If Brown would have stayed in there, my bench would probably have ended up with the second high score this week. :D

49.2 so far here.  And I traded Lee Suggs for him after week 7.  :D

Hell of a week for me.  176 for my starters so far, Carr, S Alexander, Julius Jones, Javon Walker, Holt, Bennett, Heap, Shayne Graham, Atlanta D.

100+ on my bench too.  B)  Brady, Volek, Chris Brown, Pittman, Chris Cooley, David Terrell.  If Brown would have stayed in there, my bench would probably have ended up with the second high score this week.  :D

609450[/snapback]

And got you out of the Toilet Bowl in DOH.

Knocks me out of the playoffs

The only thing I can remember similar is Week 16 of the 2000 season. I was in our Super Bowl and T.O. went off. He had 20 recptions, 283 yards and a touchdown. Too bad Owens was on the other team. In our league that's 54 points. Bennett will beat that tonight. Too bad he's on the other team....

bennett sucks. he is a no-talent hack and a deplorable human being.

In fact, I am starting a petition to have him disbanded from the game of football and have every trace of his having played NFL football erased from the record books-- starting with tonite's game. Somebody in Tennessee is getting a turd in a box sent to this house for Christmas, and it ain't spain. Freaking Titans, and freaking bennett.

609444[/snapback]

You must have lost your matchup due to a remarkable first 3 Qtrs by Drew Bennett. :D

Knocks me out of the playoffs

The only thing I can remember similar is Week 16 of the 2000 season.  I was in our Super Bowl and T.O. went off.  He had  20 recptions, 283  yards and a touchdown.  Too bad Owens was on the other team.  In our league that's 54 points.  Bennett will beat that tonight.  Too bad he's on the other team....

609462[/snapback]

Hard luck dude ... :D .... here's to next year.