[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drumroll....

Marauders11

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be pretty worried too. It was nasty, and they are incredibly lucky that it's not broken. I don't see how he didn't snap it. That being said, I got a feeling he misses some significant time, no matter what the Eagles say. They will be spouting the best case scenario, I'm sure. Even if he does return by the play-offs, I cannot see him being full speed for quite a while.

Edited by CaptainHook

I understand that a bad sprain is actually worse (healing time wise) than a clean break. That looked pretty bad.

The solace that Philly can take this year is that there is actually not another good team in the entire NFC, so they would really have to CHOKE to come up short this year.

<hexgreamlin>

<boogaboogaboogagreamlin>

He'd definitley out the rest of the regular season no matter what the diagnosis- I am just hoping that with 4 full weeks to recover before their next meaningful game that he'll be back by January 15-16....I'll post what i hear later in the afternoon as it hits the radio waves here...

According to ESPNews, the first MRI was inconclusive and they are running another one this afternoon.  That does not sound good. . .

622195[/snapback]

That is what local radio is saying...no official word, but the word on the street does not sound promising. :D

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.  I hope they have to amputate the d*mn leg.  What goes around comes around.  You don't disrespect the ghosts of Coach Landry and Tex Schramm by dancing on the Star and think you'll get off scott-free.

:D

622274[/snapback]

I don't even want to hear from you, you didn't even step up :D

That is what local radio is saying...no official word, but the word on the street does not sound promising. :D

622199[/snapback]

What street are you getting this word from? I haven't heard anything. Why is everyone so worried....they've already called it a sprain....he's got a month off before they play another meaningful game......

I don't even want to hear from you, you didn't even step up :D

622278[/snapback]

:bawling: you are right I didn't take the bet. It was a stupid bet and I said so at the time. There was no way the Cowboys were going to win that game. It was never in doubt. What am I supposed to do, take a bet I know I'll lose? What purpose does that serve? Should my next bet be that the sky is brown so I can lose that one too?

What street are you getting this word from?  I haven't heard anything.  Why is everyone so worried....they've already called it a sprain....he's got a month off before they play another meaningful game......

622283[/snapback]

they had to get a 2nd opinion...which is never good...

I would actually keep him out of the 2nd round...and save him for the NFCC....

but they would never do that....unless he was clearly not ready...

every year we have an injury like this...last year it was Westbrook...and Emmons at the end...this year it's TO....

the teams that win the SB usually have their core players healthy throughout the season...regardless if they deal with injuries...they still have their top players healthy...

What street are you getting this word from?  I haven't heard anything.  Why is everyone so worried....they've already called it a sprain....he's got a month off before they play another meaningful game......

622283[/snapback]

The tests today are to determine if there is ligament damage and they said the first test was "inconclusive". That's why we're worried. It may not be "just a sprain."

622283[/snapback]

Did you see the play? Just because it's diagnosed a sprain after the game, doesn't mean it couldn't be worse.

It isn't promising, if he was OK they would have said so at the conference. Saying nothing conclusive is very worriesome. Club I'm just bustin them for you.

Club I'm just bustin them for you.

622328[/snapback]

I know but I've got a fever and Gayton Manning ruined my Christmas. Unfortunately you guys will be fine. Hey was the crowd booing Santa or the 7-6 score going into halftime yesterday? Moose didn't clarify that.

And yes, I suck.

I know but I've got a fever and Gayton Manning ruined my Christmas.  Unfortunately you guys will be fine.  Hey was the crowd booing Santa or the 7-6 score going into halftime yesterday?  Moose didn't clarify that.

And yes, I suck.

622339[/snapback]

The score I would say i wasn't at the game.