[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Democrats vs. Republicans

Jumpin Johnies

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnie, don't make me reach through this monitor and bitchslap you like Steeler has grown an affinity for doing (well, not you specifically)!  :D

Uh oh, I'm in BJ's database.  :D

Yeah, check my sigline.

646074[/snapback]

Sorry for the mistake Soup. I'm glad that you're on of us.

Nah, just registered today so that I could post that message. I have been paying since the site turned pay-only and getting free FF advice since some time before that (I think 2001 but I could be wrong). I just never posted (or registered) before (lurking?). But I feel like a regular huddler since I read the posts for FF advice, football news (and some pretty darn good humor too ....). At any rate, I have only been in one league for the last seven years (a TD only money league) but I have decided that I really need to join another league or so. My wife says that I am obsessed with FF. I think the Dem/Rep idea is pretty cool. Let me know if you need another Dem.

I'd be up for it, but I'm an Independent. Where would I fit? Last 3 elections I voted for: Clinton (96), Shrub (2000), Nader (2004), I guess I could go in any division.

646398[/snapback]

I'm sorry, you must vote Republican all the time no matter who the candidate is. You will be paired with the evil doers.

Nah, just registered today so that I could post that message.  I have been paying since the site turned pay-only and getting free FF advice since some time before that (I think 2001 but I could be wrong).  I just never posted (or registered) before (lurking?).  But I feel like a regular huddler since I read the posts for FF advice, football news (and some pretty darn good humor too ....).  At any rate, I have only been in one league for the last seven years (a TD only money league) but I have decided that I really need to join another league or so.  My wife says that I am obsessed with FF.  I think the Dem/Rep idea is pretty cool.  Let me know if you need another Dem.

646422[/snapback]

Listen Slick, somethings fishy about you. It doesn't quite add up. How many people's user name is their hometown? I'm not buying it, sorry.

Listen Slick, somethings fishy about you.  It doesn't quite add up.  How many people's user name is their hometown?  I'm not buying it, sorry.

646425[/snapback]

I just could not think of a better user name because I am just not original. It was the same user name that I used the last time I posted on any other BBS (the Kansas City Chiefs War Room HOTC) -- that was about 3-4 years ago! Please dont think that I am someone pretending to be someone else.

At any rate, I still think that your idea is good. Good luck with it.

Eric Edwardson

Hometown: Beaumont, Texas

Original hometown: Topeka, Kansas (therefore, Chiefs fan)

I just could not think of a better user name because I am just not original.  It was the same user name that I used the last time I posted on any other BBS (the Kansas City Chiefs War Room HOTC) -- that was about 3-4 years ago!  Please dont think that I am someone pretending to be someone else.

At any rate, I still think that your idea is good.  Good luck with it.

Eric Edwardson

Hometown: Beaumont, Texas

Original hometown: Topeka, Kansas (therefore, Chiefs fan)

646430[/snapback]

:D No repeat - not an alias. :D

I can't believe the guy lurked all this time and just now decided to identify himself. He's lurking right now. Beaumont, I think you're a fake, but I'll see what others think. John thinks you're legit, so hey, you've got that going for you. :D

Wow, someone filing a politically-motivated lawsuit against O'Reilly.  What a shocker!  :D

645841[/snapback]

Wow, Swerski likes O'Reilly! Can't see why - O'Reilly is an opinionated loudmouthed oaf, so there's nothing in common..... :D

I can't believe the guy lurked all this time and just now decided to identify himself.  He's lurking right now.  Beaumont, I think you're a fake, but I'll see what others think.  John thinks you're legit, so hey, you've got that going for you. :D

646444[/snapback]

I lurked for two years before I eventually registered for the messageboards to sell my version of crazy. :D

Edit to add that I was a paying member the whole time too. :doah:

Edited by I Like Soup

I lurked for two years before I eventually registered for the messageboards to sell my version of crazy.  :D

646486[/snapback]

Alright then, maybe the guys legit. I'm still having a very hard time believing this.

So far the Bad guys are Capn' Grunge, Cheifftan Mike, Clubfoothead, Fatman, Godtomsatan, Waterman, Wolverines Fan, Pope Flick, Squigebo, Los Gigantes and Selly. The good guys are jgcoach, savage beatings, tbimm, Todd1, Twiley, Rhippens, KCmast, I Like Soup, Lady Hawke, Rellen 13 and myself. That makes 11 communists and 10 god loving, pure hearted Americans. This Beaumont guy was the 12th person to volunteer for the pink team. I'm a little bit skeptical about the guy, so Luke Davenport will probably get the last spot with the satan worshipers. Unless you guys feel like this Beaumant guy is legit, Big John and I Like Soup think he's OK but I'm still not buying it.