[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Democrats vs. Republicans

Jumpin Johnies

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested.  Shoot me some info about this when you have everything together.  Depends on the $.

I'm an independent, but put me down for the democrats.

645639[/snapback]

I normally put independents with the Dems. You're in.

I'd be in!  Do Birkenstock wearing, vegan, commie, hippie, peace love and harmony, effeminate Franco-philes, hairy legged feminists, dope smoking, Phish loving losers really watch football??  Isn't that too manly and violent of a sport for leftists?  I think they just watch soccer, not football.  :D

(JUST KIDDING, had to stir it up!)

645616[/snapback]

Everytime I see John Lynch coming up to make a hit I turn my head and cry for about 15 minutes. Then I put my Birkenstocks on and go outside and salute my Communist flag, asking forgiveness from John Kerry. After that I go inside and enjoy some all natural veggie burgers at half time.

Ok you got one but, I agree with Todd1, don't all you Dems. watch soccer. Football is a little barbaric for you leftwing sissy's, isn't it? :D

645649[/snapback]

Sweeeeet, another member of the "Coalition of the Winning".

Everytime I see John Lynch coming up to make a hit I turn my head and cry for about 15 minutes. Then I put my Birkenstocks on and go outside and salute my Communist flag, asking forgiveness from John Kerry. After that I go inside and enjoy some all natural veggie burgers at half time.

645657[/snapback]

:D I like this guy already.

Are there any "thinking" people represen'in here yet or just you liberal "feelers" so far?  You can put me down on the right if you still have room.  :D

645664[/snapback]

Awesome, you're in with the good guys.

I see you lurking godtomsatan and swashbucklers.  I' headed to lunch, later.

645716[/snapback]

I'll do the left side.......I was trying to think of a good division name though. Rainbow Coalition anyone....? :D

There is a league called FBRO with Skins, Squeegie, Big John, myself, H8tank, Polksalet, and Jimmy Neutron.  There are others, but those are the political junkies.

It should be noted that a conservative spanked them all...but also that one came in last after drafting Jimmy Smith in round one :D

645590[/snapback]

I know who drafted Jimmy. :D

Maybe the internet connection went out at the trailer park that day. B)

I normally put independents with the Dems.  You're in.

645645[/snapback]

I don't mean to be a jerk or anything, but I really need some more info about $, if any, where this is being hosted, rosters, scoring, etc. before I commit to it. Thanks.