[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Democrats vs. Republicans

Jumpin Johnies

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far the Bad guys are Capn' Grunge, Cheifftan Mike, Clubfoothead, Fatman, Godtomsatan, Waterman, Wolverines Fan, Pope Flick and Squigebo. The good guys are jgcoach, savage beatings, tbimm, Todd1, Twiley, Rhippens, KCmatt, I Like Soup and myself.

This comes out to 9 bad guys and 9 good guys. Please let me know if you want to be added or dropped.

Edited by Jumpin Johnies

I'd join, but since I despise Dems and Repubs I don't know which side I could be with.

Why don't you make 3 divisions. The third division could contain Libertarians and Independents.

Edited by Meat Face

I thought you were a Dem.  You're not trying to infiltrate the good guys are you?

645977[/snapback]

Johnie, don't make me reach through this monitor and bitchslap you like Steeler has grown an affinity for doing (well, not you specifically)! :D

B) Soup is a conservative.

646002[/snapback]

Uh oh, I'm in BJ's database. :D

You would be a Dem.  They don't even like themselves.

646046[/snapback]

Yeah, check my sigline.

I so cannot wait until your sig is mine.

645974[/snapback]

Even though you are clearly delusional, I hope for your sake you are correct. After all, I am rather fond of you and even make myself cringe when I read the little goodies I have cooked up for your post playoff activities.

Even though you are clearly delusional, I hope for your sake you are correct.  After all, I am rather fond of you and even make myself cringe when I read the little goodies I have cooked up for your post playoff activities.

646090[/snapback]

Did you see that Ty Law is out?

Methinks you are the delusional one.

Did you see that Ty Law is out? 

Methinks you are the delusional one.

646094[/snapback]

aiight. Keep talkin'

I'll admit that we are banged up, and that your Steelers are the better team right now. Until the Champs get knocked off I am sticking behind them, and that's all I have to say on the matter.

And I'm still your FBRO daddy, no matter what happens in the playoffs.

This thread spurred me to post for the first time ever after lurking several years for great FF advice. I am only in one league and would like to join another (I am pretty darned to the left). Any interest in a newbee or is this for established members only?

This may be the single greatest idea in the history of the world.

645949[/snapback]

Where else would you get 1/2 of the people to admit that they're Democrats and 1/2 of the people to admit that they're Retards?

Where else would you get 1/2 of the people to admit that they're Democrats and 1/2 of the people to admit that they're Retards?

646355[/snapback]

Nice Furd.

You know, you really are a sonuva.....

:D

Wait.....

:D

Demonrats.

Republitards.

I think you found your league names B)

I'd be up for it, but I'm an Independent. Where would I fit? Last 3 elections I voted for: Clinton (96), Shrub (2000), Nader (2004), I guess I could go in any division.

Let's develop a reality-based points system that rewards success, and takes away for failure. Kind of like minus points for fumbles and interceptions. So those of you on the right wing start out based on your having the ball for the last four years. Deduct accordingly for:

Record budget deficits,

A Net Loss of Jobs,

A Questionable and Poorly Planned War,

Sanctioned Torture,

Loss of World Respect,

Corporate Domainated Environmental and Energy Policies,

Union-busting Labor Policies,

Yet you would still lead at the half because the leader of our side's war wounds were questioned by men not even in his boat.

Oh I forgot you guys also have the ultimate fantasy playa - the Almighty Himself.

As the ultimate Underdog lover - Let's Play!!!

This thread spurred me to post for the first time ever after lurking several years for great FF advice.  I am only in one league and would like to join another (I am pretty darned to the left).  Any interest in a newbee or is this for established members only?

646266[/snapback]

Don't Lie to me you're a regular huddler. You "joined" today.

Edited by Jumpin Johnies