[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Democrats vs. Republicans

Jumpin Johnies

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to be a jerk or anything, but I really need some more info about $, if any, where this is being hosted, rosters, scoring, etc. before I commit to it.  Thanks.

645755[/snapback]

I thought we all jumped irrationally on one side or the other around here, regardless of details.....I'm very disappointed you're putting thought into this.

where's the independent bracket ? :D We could call it the factor bracket. B)

645633[/snapback]

I myself am holding out for the Libertarian division, dedicated to the dream of

laissez-faire government & the abolition of instant replay! :D

Added: Wait a minute isn't the phrase "laissez-faire government" redundant? :D

Edited by Bonehand

I'm in for the Republican side. By the way liberals do watch football . I know this because this is the only explanation for why the NFL is closer to the NFFL ( National Flag Football League) " Why are these men hitting each other couldnt we just negotiate our way down the field, and instead of kicking the ball couldnt we just soft toss it over the goalpost? " " And we really need to do something about the whole pig skin thing, have you seen the way they kill these pigs?"

It should be noted that a conservative spanked them all...but also that one came in last after drafting Jimmy Smith in round one :D

645590[/snapback]

:D Lucky bastage. My team was a scoring machine.

Depending on the answers to some of the questions posed - money, scoring, etc., I'm interested in participating on the momo bleeder side.

one of the funniest political things for me this year. first, howard dean was the "front-runner", "favorite", and "savior" for the lefties. second, they were nuts enough to toss the guy after one over-ambitious shout. third, that the liberal media was the one that tore him down.

ok, ok, it's really not all that funny, but hey, i'm in.

Edited by rhippens

one of the funniest political things for me this year.  first, howard dean was the "front-runner", "favorite", and "savior" for the lefties.  second, they were nuts enough to toss the guy after one over-ambitious shout.  third, that the liberal media was the one that tore him down.

ok, ok, it's really not all that funny, but hey, i'm in.

645842[/snapback]

See robin's sig line.

:D

i'm in if waterman and lulu are kept out.

though i will be demanding my own one-team "philosopher king" division, i'm sure that won't be a problem will it?

645725[/snapback]

I already told waterman that he was in. It wouldn't be fair to ask him to leave. Besides the guy aready made a funny.

Is there money involved, if so how much, and have you given some thought as to where you'd want to host the league?

645749[/snapback]

These are issues that I will need feed back from you guys. I'm completely flexible.