[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Buy, Week 2

loaf

that may have been because of slammed servers. Happened to me as well. I went back the next day and smooth sailing. Same thing with changing your lineup on Monday morning...forget it...but go back at night and voila!

So I didn't do so hot in the Wildcard Week only scoring 92 points. My Week 2 lineup looks pretty decent after my 3rd try:

Culpepper

Dunn

CuMar

Holt

Moss

Crumpler

Akers

652525[/snapback]

I got 125.6 points last week, but that was still only good for 4,179th place. This week I feel decent, I got:

Manning

Edge

C. Martin

R. Moss

H. Ward

J. Wiggins

Viniateri

But yes, the system and the way you pick you're team is quite annoying. It took me 3 or 4 tries each week to get a respectable team...many times it will first offer you a crappy starter at a position, say Michael Bennett for instance, and if you don't take him it will then offer you 3 back-ups in a row like Mungro, Rhodes and LaMont Jordan. Basically if you get a somewhat legitimate starter offered, you almost have to take him.

But yes, the system and the way you pick you're team is quite annoying. It took me 3 or 4 tries each week to get a respectable team...many times it will first offer you a crappy starter at a position, say Michael Bennett for instance, and if you don't take him it will then offer you 3 back-ups in a row like Mungro, Rhodes and LaMont Jordan. Basically if you get a somewhat legitimate starter offered, you almost have to take him.

653010[/snapback]

Yeah, its very random. I picked a new team last Sat, and out of 8 RBs, NONE were a featured starter. My 2 best choices were Bennet and Droughns. BS. Ended up w/ Bennet and Henderson :D

Needless to say, I'm hangin w/ the cellar dwellers. This week bodes better:

Bulger

Dillon

Westbrook

Holt

Stokely

Clark

Feely

I got 125.6 points last week, but that was still only good for 4,179th place. This week I feel decent, I got:

Manning

Edge

C. Martin

R. Moss

H. Ward

J. Wiggins

Viniateri

653010[/snapback]

That lineup got me a whopping 65.7 points this week, good for 13,840th place...I don't know why I expected my luck from this season to change in the post-season. :D

That lineup got me a whopping 65.7 points this week, good for 13,840th place...I don't know why I expected my luck from this season to change in the post-season.  :D

659092[/snapback]

I managed 53.7 points this past week, rank 32689th. :D

I think my last week score was 75 - but got a favorable draft on my first try this week:

Manning

Edge

Dunn

R Moss

R Wayne

Crumpler

Akers

655691[/snapback]

I thought it was a good lineup B)

Only 82 points - 31,254 place - don't think I can fall much farther :D

Week 3 picks so far (not sure if I want to change it :D )

Vick

Dillon

Duckett

P Price

Plax

LJ Smith

Vinatieri

Daunte Culpepper

Warrick Dunn

Curtis Martin

Torry Holt

Randy Moss