[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Samari Rolle's Wife Doesnt Know How to...

spain

keep her dam mouth shut. Rolle was arrested in Nashville today for a domestic assault that happened last night. He alledgedly punched his wife in the eye on Valentines Day! She had to get a couple of stitches above her left eye last night at a local hospital. Rolle was quoted as saying, "The girlie should have kept her dam mouth shut". I will update later..

keep her dam mouth shut.  Rolle was arrested in Nashville today for a domestic assault that happened last night.  He alledgedly punched his wife in the eye on Valentines Day!  She had to get a couple of stitches above her left eye last night at a local hospital.  Rolle was quoted as saying, "The girlie should have kept her dam mouth shut".  I will update later..

699265[/snapback]

Why is it you are all over topics like this............ :D

Last summer I was in a convenience store near my house getting a cup of coffee. Who is in there getting money out of the ATM? Yep, Samari Rolle! Dude cant weigh a buck fifty. His wife must be a complete wimp to let his skinny ass slip one past her defense and dot her eye. He might have some fast hands, but he is way to light in the ass to do any real damage to anyone except a non-suspecting female who cant fight..

Last summer I was in a convenience store near my house getting a cup of coffee.  Who is in there getting money out of the ATM?  Yep, Samari Rolle!  Dude cant weigh a buck fifty.  His wife must be a complete wimp to let his skinny ass slip one past her defense and dot her eye.  He might have some fast hands, but he is way to light in the ass to do any real damage to anyone except a non-suspecting female who cant fight..

699343[/snapback]

If only Spain had challenged Samari Rolle to a fight... there's a good chance that we would have been spared this post, and any other post from Spain, b/c he'd probably still be in the hospital.

Edited by Jackass

This is just spain's gut reaction. In a few weeks we will find out that this was just a rogue cop out to get Titans players, and that even though Rolle might have hit her, it should be thrown out. Just like McNair driving drunk with a gun.

Seriously though, Rolle is probably done as a Titan anyway, even before this happened. Salary cap problems. . .

If only Spain had challenged Samari Rolle to a fight... there's a good chance that we would have been spared this post, and any other post from Spain, b/c he'd probably still be in the hospital.

699374[/snapback]

1. since he is a Titan, he is a good guy and I wouldnt want to fight him.

2. If we did get in a scuffle, I would crush him unless he brought his posse. Of course, I would have him meet me at the dojo.. :D

Titans' Rolle arrested after domestic altercation

By JIM WYATT

Staff Writer

Titans cornerback Samari Rolle was arrested yesterday on an assault charge following an altercation with his wife on Monday night.

Rolle allegedly assaulted Danisha Rolle at the couple's home in Williamson County at approximately 8:30 p.m. Danisha Rolle was treated and released from Baptist Hospital on Monday for a cut over her left eye that required three stitches.

Danisha Rolle did not immediately press charges, but Brentwood police were contacted by hospital personnel and a warrant was obtained following a preliminary investigation.

Samari Rolle, 28, turned himself in yesterday.

''With this being a legal matter I am unable to comment on the particulars of the situation,'' Rolle said in a statement released by the Titans. ''We are cooperating in this process and it is our wish that our privacy would be respected.''

According to police, Rolle struck his wife during an argument on Monday. After turning himself in yesterday he was taken before a magistrate at the Williamson County Criminal Justice Center, where bond was set at $1,000. He posted bond and was later released.

If convicted of simple assault, a misdemeanor, Rolle faces a maximum sentence up to 11 months and 29 days in jail, plus a fine. There's also a possibility of probation. The court date is Feb. 24 at 2 p.m. in Franklin.

The Rolles were married in November 2003. They have one child together, Jamir Toure' Rolle.

Rolle was drafted by the Titans in 1998 and was a Pro Bowl selection in 2000.

''Samari notified us that he has hired an attorney to represent him,'' Titans Coach Jeff Fisher said. ''We will continue to monitor the situation.''

Hmmm...maybe i don't want Rolle on the Vikes afterall...

706753[/snapback]

Why not he will fit in just fine with our pot smoking receiver and former alcoholic quarterback. What a great family atmosphere.