[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #9

You know how Seminoles and Broncos are both supposedly 14 years old (for the record, Broncos seems to be). Many of us have our doubts about Seminoles. I think a brilliant way to admit he's not would be mystery huddler. He submits his picture at age 45 and noone ever guesses him....

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balla, your biggest complaint is with Chargerz.  He repeatedly claimed "It's SuperBalla, case closed".  Even after I linked two threads where you claim the Pats as your team.  Although everyone thought you claimed them just for betting purposes.

741361[/snapback]

It ain't a big deal...I thought it was funny. I thought Big F'n Dave was cooler than that and T-Bone flat out called me a homo...but other than that...it was hilarious! Me in an elf suit... :D

You know how Seminoles and Broncos are both supposedly 14 years old (for the record, Broncos seems to be).  Many of us have our doubts about Seminoles.  I think a brilliant way to admit he's not would be mystery huddler.  He submits his picture at age 45 and noone ever guesses him....

741365[/snapback]

It cracks me up everytime I read the pubes posts...LOL. I know its driving you crazy....

It ain't a big deal...I thought it was funny. I thought Big F'n Dave was cooler than that and T-Bone flat out called me a homo...but other than that...it was hilarious! Me in an elf suit... :D

741368[/snapback]

:D You ARE a homo Balla. "I thought BFD was cooler"?? Yer whining about getting picked in MH and that is really gay.

I still say its Balla.

You know how Seminoles and Broncos are both supposedly 14 years old (for the record, Broncos seems to be).  Many of us have our doubts about Seminoles.  I think a brilliant way to admit he's not would be mystery huddler.  He submits his picture at age 45 and noone ever guesses him....

741365[/snapback]

I want to see a dance off.

:D  You ARE a homo Balla. "I thought BFD was cooler"?? Yer whining about getting picked in MH and that is really gay.

I still say its Balla.

741396[/snapback]

Thanks Skins...

I was honored that you all thought I was MH #9. Elf outfit and all... :D

Balla, your biggest complaint is with Chargerz.  He repeatedly claimed "It's SuperBalla, case closed".  Even after I linked two threads where you claim the Pats as your team.  Although everyone thought you claimed them just for betting purposes.

741361[/snapback]

Troublemaker! :D

:D

Thanks Skins...

I was honored that you all thought I was MH #9. Elf outfit and all... :D

741536[/snapback]

The only difference between you and Thews is the fact that he lives in Colorado and you live in Louisiana. Right wing transvestite elf kool aid drinkers all look and think alike.

Granted, you guys have magical spells that humans don't.

Edited by bushwacked

The only difference between you and Thews is the fact that he lives in Colorado and you live in Louisiana. Right wing transvestite elf kool aid drinkers all look and think alike.

742146[/snapback]

742146[/snapback]

But they dont have numchuk and bow fighting skills.

742146[/snapback]

Yep...you are an idiot and just reinforced the fact that very few have respect for you. Don't you have a protest happening somewhere you spineless Klinton sac leech?

:D No he wasn't, but gave away his picture in an online newspaper article.

740769[/snapback]

:D true i posted the link to the article but then wiegie posted a thread stating

something like: "PRE-MH blah blah blah" the thread was all of one page worth of responses.

Yep...you are an idiot and just reinforced the fact that very few have respect for you. Don't you have a protest happening somewhere you spineless Klinton sac leech?

742284[/snapback]

See, you are a chick Balla. You let little digs get yer bagina all riled up and sore. PM me yer address and I'll send you some vagisil.

742284[/snapback]

Elves are supposed to be frivolous and aloof, concerning themselves with dancing and frolicking. If I were you I'd re-roll for higher Wisdom attributes.

The only thing we've reinforced is that you are a big freaking cry baby that can't take a little joke.

Elves are supposed to be frivolous and aloof, concerning themselves with dancing and frolicking.  If I were you I'd re-roll for higher Wisdom attributes.

The only thing we've reinforced is that you are a big freaking cry baby that can't take a little joke.

742313[/snapback]

I didn't laugh at yer joke. Calling Thews and I transvestites...oh ha ha... ha. I get it. I said I thought this MH #9 was hilarious...then you come around.