[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #9

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the reduced list..I guess I go with Thews.. he has been very quiet lately.

740282[/snapback]

Thews was born in 1963. I still contend that no one would keep a pic like this around long enough for it to be an "old pic". So I'm personally ruling Thews out.

I do live in California,

I am definitely PRO death penalty,

but since attending my first live NFL game on Nov. 17, 1968 (the "Heidi" game), I have been a die-hard Raider fan.

Also, I am clearly NOT this MH because if I was I would have killed myself a LONG time ago! :D

Thews was born in 1963.  I still contend that no one would keep a pic like this around long enough for it to be an "old pic".  So I'm personally ruling Thews out.

740289[/snapback]

That would imply a rational person.... Thews may well be a proud skirt wearing elfen homo with dead witch socks.

Ones you missed nun... uncle steve, Beaumont, Club, Carl.

740288[/snapback]

Hmmm...all but the two of carl's previous posts have mysteriously disappeared. Anybody know who's alias that was?

Don’t hate me because I like syrup on my spaghetti and Al Davis pulled my beloved Raiders from LA (Jim Plunkett era fan) and ruined my childhood allegiance to a pro team. I admit it… tis I. About 8 years ago I was asked to model some Halloween costumes. They paid me, and I thought it would be a good chance to hook up with one of females during the day. This place is a distributor of costumes, and while some are low-end, most of them are high-end and sell for over $200. I figured I’d be a vampire, warlock, or some other cool costume. Let’s just say you don’t get to pick which ones you get to don, and some of them were on the gay side… it doesn’t get any gayer than “Male Elf”. Either way the purpose of the pictures was to go in the catalog and on the front display in the packaged costumes.

Two Halloweens ago, I mentioned this little skeleton in the closet (pun intended) to a friend at work. He thought it would be great fun to find the pics, which had since made their way to the internet unbeknownst to me, and send them out to our mutual friends at work. I was not amused initially, as people I didn’t know were chuckling as I passed them in the hallways. I did this for two years so there are more than a few out there, and I’m thanking fate for the absence of a wizard hat and robe pic. It took a good month before the passing hallway jabs subsided, but it all eventually went away.

When I first read about MH, the first thought that hit me was the portal directly into hell I’d be opening if the shredders ever got a hold of the skeleton buried deepest in the closet… male elf. A side note to something you can’t see is the chick I’m in this picture with. She had a nice body, but also had the hairiest arms of any woman I’d even seen, and if you wanted to run a DNA scan for missing link data it would have been warranted. Check out my avatar for another pic and check the arm hair on both of us.

They told me to bring some brown and black shoes with me to take these pics, and I brought cowboy boots. I actually took a picture in a ninja costume wearing black cowboy boots, so if you’re in your friendly neighborhood mall next Halloween when the outlet costume store opens, and there’s a ninja costume wearing cowboy boots, you’ll know there’s an elf behind that mask. So Capt”n and Whomper, when does the next MH support group meet?

Hmmm...all but the two of carl's previous posts have mysteriously disappeared. Anybody know who's alias that was?

740302[/snapback]

Pretty sure that Carl rarely posts as I've only seen him on here a couple of times...and when he does post it's generally over in the forum and site support or the test area, thus most of his posts get deleted. He's the IT guy for the Huddle and definitely still owes me some cash for some server parts I gave him awhile ago...