[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Redskins are out of their minds

CaptainHook

They trade their third rounder this year, their first rounder next year, and their fourth rounder next year to move up into the first round and take Jason Campbell of Auburn???? :D Not only that, but it gets leaked to media that it's going to happen three days before the draft? Nice work fellas.

Edited by CaptainHook

They trade their third rounder this year, their first rounder next year, and their fourth rounder next year to move up into the first round and take Jason Campbell of Auburn????  :D  Not only that, but it gets leaked to media that it's going to happen three days before the draft?  Nice work fellas.

791497[/snapback]

Wow! :D

Campbell could go either way...I think he has the size of bustout Craig Welihan, but he has arm strength similar to any other drafted on Saturday. It all comes down to choosing players that have had success and he managed Auburn quite well this year. Can he slow the game down and make the plays? :D

This didnt surprise me at all..... I had the Skins trading both of thier 1st rounders to SF to get Smith, with SF taking Rodgers at 9. Didnt happen, but Gibbs has made it clear he doesnt like Ramsey, and Snyder has always been a tool.

P Ramsey and Thomas Jones need to start a support group for players that are destined to just not make it big in the NFL. Jones was starting to show something last year until Rex went out and that O went into the tank big time. Ramsey took a hellatious beating under Spurrier and then gets replaced by Brunell who drank the Chris Chandler "I'm a million years old but please use me...." coach hypnotizing potion. Now both are poised to be put on the back burner for younger guys. Jones did screw the pooch in AZ when he first came out but at TB and then last year for a time he seemed to be a better player but with Benson in the fold now he can get the NFL package plugged into the sideline and watch his little bro. Gibbs appears to just not like Ramsy for whatever reason....then again Gibbs reminds me of Henry Fonda in "On Golden Pond" these days.

They trade their third rounder this year, their first rounder next year, and their fourth rounder next year to move up into the first round and take Jason Campbell of Auburn????  :D  Not only that, but it gets leaked to media that it's going to happen three days before the draft?  Nice work fellas.

791497[/snapback]

I admit that it looks like a lot to give up, and I'm a little frustrated with it at the moment.

But Gibbs and the rest of the gang LOVE this kid. If he turns out to be as good as they think he will, then it will have been worth it.

I admit that it looks like a lot to give up, and I'm a little frustrated with it at the moment.

But Gibbs and the rest of the gang LOVE this kid.  If he turns out to be as good as they think he will, then it will have been worth it.

792127[/snapback]

Quincy Carter :D

nuff said

As a Redskins fan I'd like to  :D  :D  :D Vinny Cerano and Dan Snyder.

791500[/snapback]

Man, I feel for you. Dan Snyder has killed your proud franchise. Chin up though. It can't last forever.

Wow! :D

791501[/snapback]

It's gotta be bad when Detroit fans laugh at your draft!!!

Man, I feel for you.  Dan Snyder has killed your proud franchise.  Chin up though.  It can't last forever.

792232[/snapback]

Unfortunately for the Skins, Snyder is only around 40 years old, I think. The Skins should be rid of him around 2050, if they're lucky. :D

Quincy Carter  :D

nuff said

792149[/snapback]

Um, well, except that Campbell actually has ability. And was projected as a late 1st-rounder, so the Skins didn't draft him higher than he should have gone.

Let me first say that I think the Skins got 2 very good football players.I think Rogers can come in and be a very good #2 right away.But to take those players when the Skins did. With other players available that actually filled bigger needs and who could have had a bigger impact right away is crazy.They got very good players, but they had a chance to fill 2 huge needs. And only filled one. The Redskins are a joke.

Let me first say that I think the Skins got 2 very good football players.I think Rogers can come in and be a very good #2 right away.But to take those players when the Skins did. With other players available that actually filled bigger needs and who could have had a bigger impact right away is crazy.They got very good players, but they had a chance to fill 2 huge needs. And only filled one. The Redskins are a joke.

793413[/snapback]

And so are you