[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bledsoe to .... ?

Grits and Shins

:D  Yep.  Dallas can only hope he can stay upright long enough to hand to JJones ... or survive dump it to Whitten ... but downfield to nobodies?  Welcome to 10 men in the box!!! :D

793291[/snapback]

And they will get burned. Johnson and Witten are enough to keep that from happening.

And Glenn, if he stays healthy will have a spectactular year.....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team, offensivly looks just like the Ravens the year they won the superbowl. Both had immobile QB's (Dilfer and Bledsoe) great RB's(J.Lewis and J. Jones) great TE's (Sharpe and Witten) and no real threats at WR. If the Cowboys defense improves to say a top 10 unit, they will be in the playoffs

If the cowboys can develop the offensive line version of the Steel Curtain, they may have something.

Short of a force field though, I see Drew Bledsoe with that "deer in the headlights" look on a regular basis.

Which is a pity really, because I think he's a terrific guy. He gave his best years to the Pats. He's just never been the same since that hit that nearly killed him.

This team, offensivly looks just like the Ravens the year they won the superbowl. Both had immobile QB's (Dilfer and Bledsoe) great RB's(J.Lewis and J. Jones) great TE's (Sharpe and Witten) and no real threats at WR. If the Cowboys defense improves to say a top 10 unit, they will be in the playoffs

793703[/snapback]

Except you don't have Ray Lewis The Super Bowl MVP from the year you are speaking of. I think your hopes are to high. Just like your team. Tampa will make the playoffs, Dallas will not.

Edited by TimD

also fwiw someone correct me if i am wrong but glenns numbers were pretty good until he got hurt and went on IR

793304[/snapback]

Aren't Glenn's numbers always pretty good until he gets hurt and goes on IR? Isn't that why Parcells called him a girl?

also fwiw someone correct me if i am wrong but glenns numbers were pretty good until he got hurt and went on IR

793304[/snapback]

Game 1 - 5 grabs for 84 yards and 1 TD

Game 2 - 6 grabs for 90 yards

Game 3 - 3 grabs for 56 yards and 1 TD

Game 4 - 2 grabs for 24 yards

Game 5 - 7 grabs for 140 yards

Game 6 - 1 grab for 6 yards

Done for the year

Except you don't have Ray Lewis The Super Bowl MVP from the year you are speaking of. I think your hopes are to high. Just like your team. Tampa will make the playoffs, Dallas will not.

794908[/snapback]

I gave reasons as to why the Cowboys would make the playoffs, please tell me why Tampa will?? What makes Tampa any better than Dallas? It's not their defense, and it's sure as hell not their offense...give me some reasons.

I gave reasons as to why the Cowboys would make the playoffs, please tell me why Tampa will?? What makes Tampa any better than Dallas? It's not their defense, and it's sure as hell not their offense...give me some reasons.

795070[/snapback]

First acknowledge Ray Lewis is not on your team and you're overratting your team and then we'll talk. TimD in your face. peace

794908[/snapback]

Good luck with that prediction...

First acknowledge Ray Lewis is not on your team and you're overratting your team and then we'll talk. TimD in your face. peace

795396[/snapback]

That's not a reason. And Ray does not play for the Bucs either. Waiting on a legitimate reason why Tampa will make the playoffs....I've got a feeling it's gonna be a long wait. :D

Opposing d-backs of course.  :D

796033[/snapback]

From the man that brought you."He hate herpes" One of the greatest posts Ive ever seen.

That's not a reason. And Ray does not play for the Bucs either. Waiting on a legitimate reason why Tampa will make the playoffs....I've got a feeling it's gonna be a long wait. :D

796020[/snapback]

I will list a few reasons and then it will mean nothing. Why, because playing on your computer doesn't get the team any wins. We were better then the cowboys last year. So if your going to make it, we're going to make it. Are offense is better then cowboys by far, we can actually pass the ball down the field. And don't say anything about running game because Cadillac has joined the team. Jones is nothing compaired to Cadillac. The Cowboys add a couple DE's to the mix of a horrible defense last year and you think you can compete with the Buc's D. Where have you been the last ten years, it's still the Bucs D. You got nothing but a fat coach who dyes his hair blonde. He said it himself your team is stupid.

I will list a few reasons and then it will mean nothing. Why, because playing on your computer doesn't get the team any wins.  We were better then the cowboys last year. So if your going to make it, we're going to make it. Are offense is better then cowboys by far, we can actually pass the ball down the field. And don't say anything about running game because Cadillac has joined the team. Jones is nothing compaired to Cadillac. The Cowboys add a couple DE's to the mix of a horrible defense last year and you think you can compete with the Buc's D. Where have you been the last ten years, it's still the Bucs D. You got nothing but a fat coach who dyes his hair blonde. He said it himself your team is stupid.

796061[/snapback]

Uhhhh..yeah...nice reasoning. Jones is nothing compared to Cadillac?? Cadillac wasn't even the first Auburn RB drafted and has never played a down in the NFL, but he's much better than Julius Jones...sure. The Bucs D is nowhere near ferocious anymore and when exactly did Tampa go "down the field"?? Tampa won 5 games in a weak division last year...sweet! Please tell me Jon Gruden is a better coach than Parcells, that will be the final line in your idiotic eulogy.

Where was the snappy "in your face" phrase?? I think it's time for another game of "kick the special person"

Uhhhh..yeah...nice reasoning. Jones is nothing compared to Cadillac?? Cadillac wasn't even the first Auburn RB drafted and has never played a down in the NFL, but he's much better than Julius Jones...sure. The Bucs D is nowhere near ferocious anymore and when exactly did Tampa go "down the field"?? Tampa won 5 games in a weak division last year...sweet! Please tell me Jon Gruden is a better coach than Parcells, that will be the final line in your idiotic eulogy.

Where was the snappy "in your face" phrase?? I think it's time for another game of "kick the special person"

796102[/snapback]

I'm sorry. TimD in ya face, peace. Continue gathering wins for Dallas on your computer. Gruden is better then Parcells. In ya face.

Guest aqualung
You bag on newbies but you put that ridiculous dancing banana in your posts....gay!

796322[/snapback]

She's allowed, she's a girl.

Holy schinikes! I thought that they blocked sites like this in grade school.

Man, this is gonna be a looonnnnggg off season. :D