[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why do you play Fantasy Football?

Gators

I have a small p enis and need it to make me feel better about myself.

806700[/snapback]

:D

...for me its the thrill of watching the guys you picked.  The anticipation of them either falling flat on their face or taking it into the endzone.  The competition is great too, but its the thrill of watching the team you created.  Plus you really get to know the players not just your favorite team...makes you more knowledgeable about the sport and those who play it.  It's a great hobby for me!!!  Come draft day and the first day of the official season, its better than Christmas to me.  Yeah, thats sacrilegious but thats how exciting it is for me. :D  :D  :D  :D and thats why I play!

806474[/snapback]

It gives me an excuse to sit on a couch for an entire day every week, chugging beer with my friends.

806479[/snapback]

Because i don't have a life and need something to pass my time.

806566[/snapback]

NFL football is fun to watch, so why not be involved with other friends in fantasy football leagues who enjoy football too?? What a blast!!!

The other reason I got involved was to take some of the focus off of a terrible Charger team. Last year was a real bonus!

806835[/snapback]

So many good reasons :D:D:D

But also breaks up the daily monotony at work :brow: ... year round :D

The camraderie - I've made some great new friends after I joined a couple of new leagues. Plus my original league is all guys I've known for years. We're getting pretty scattered about now, but we still get together for draft day.

Also, it's kind of fun getting into a conversation with someone at the bar regarding a football team or a player from a team you don't really like, but since you're such a FF geek you know the player's stats, history in the league, injury status, and darn near everything else about him, thus making you look like a knowledge God or something like that. It's fun to bamboozle the commoners.

I think the main reason I play it is because it's just so much darn fun, whether I'm winning or losing. Although moreso when I'm winning, never underestimate the feeling of satsifaction you get when you drag another team out of playoff contention in your role as spoiler either.

Because Im not Paul Allen and can't afford a real NFL team.

PS. Lions fan so what else could make sunday exciting