[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Daddy P is FREAKING!

polksalet

Here's the deal, I visit a lot of boards and have been fortunate to have been tutored online by some of the best minds in my field. I have a contact in Indiana nemd Ty Evans who has helped learn to autocad tricks and was about to begin teaching me come Corel stuff. This is what Ty has been up to recently.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...420/1006/NEWS01

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/4499296/detail.html

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nice guy there , Polk!

She was a snitch.  Snitches deserve to meet an untimely demise.  I hope you arent going to turn your back on your friend now Polk...

816794[/snapback]

Here is my working theory.

My mom is a parole officer and most of my family are cops or are retired cops. I have had 21 hours of psych courses most of which have been criminal justice related. I know a couple of informants fairly well that I grew up with. I do not hang out with them however as that ALWAYS leads to trouble.

So let me offer this up, judging from the pic of the girl's neck she looks fairly petite. Looking at Ty's pic he looks to be at least average size which would enable him to kill this girl in a few seconds alone much less with that skinny dude assisting him. This does not add up at all. We know the girl is a fruitcake and at least a former drug user because she is an informant. We know tht she has had some sort of relationship with Ty.

I'm going to say that for whatever reason she got mad at Ty and as teen age girls often do, especially junkies, lash out and try to hurt anyone who might have hurt them in whatever way. They will use any tactic necessary. I have no idea what what happened but I'm betting Ty made her mad or she got in trouble and fabricated something about Ty to keep herself out of jail.

Long story short, she strangled herself.

I find it loathsome the cops assumed that all of his tools and gear were to be used to dispose of the body. Every one of those items, including a large equipment cover which looks like a body bag are in my truck and every other surveyor's truck I know of.

I find it loathsome the cops assumed that all of his tools and gear were to be used to dispose of the body. Every one of those items, including a large equipment cover which looks like a body bag are in my truck and every other surveyor's truck I know of.

816809[/snapback]

You may have something there...

But wasn't she wearing a wire so they have the conversation on tape?

You may have something there...

But wasn't she wearing a wire so they have the conversation on tape?

816823[/snapback]

I have read reports she was wearing a wire and reports that didn't mention it. I have read varying accounts of what was said. Something weird is going on here. Im not discountig he did everything which he was accused but it just doesnt add up.

Of course it is barely 24 hours later and few facts have been released.

This guy is also an America hating lib with a commie chinese girlfriend, I cant believe im going to bat for him.

I have read reports she was wearing a wire and reports that didn't mention it. I have read varying accounts of what was said. Something weird is going on here. Im not discountig he did everything which he was accused but it just doesnt add up.

Of course it is barely 24 hours later and few facts have been released.

This guy is also an America hating lib with a commie chinese girlfriend, I cant believe im going to bat for him.

816835[/snapback]

Even America hating liberals(sorry for being redundant) deserve the presumption of innocence. Unfortunately today, anyone accused of something by the police is presumed guilty..

Holy crap--take a look at the picture of this guy's accomplice Billy Neely at the bottom of the link and then compare it to the MH picture of Polk:

http://dpbaker63photos.photosite.com/Myste...MH8_-_polk.html

:D

816678[/snapback]

:D polk's photo somehow got replaced by that a year ago.

The girl has made at leat one appearance on Springer and my boy put two cops in the hospital.

This is weirder than general grievous with carpal tunnel syndrome.

• 7 months later...

Ty Evans, convicted last month by a Marion County jury of trying to strangle a police informant May 16 as she wore an undercover microphone, was given 71 years in prison Friday.

A jury convicted Evans after hearing his voice on an undercover tape of the crime. The audio also captured the 19-year-old victim's gasps as she was being choked.

Marion Superior Court Judge Tanya Walton Pratt sentenced Evans on charges of attempted murder and misdemeanor resisting law enforcement. She vacated his other convictions from the trial because they raised double-jeopardy issues.

Prosecutor Carl Brizzi, who tried the case, said he was satisfied with any sentence that put Evans, 43, an Indianapolis land surveyor, in prison for "the rest of his life."

Evans' sentence was increased by 30 years because of his extensive felony record, which includes convictions for such crimes as aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, burglary and forging checks in Florida, Illinois, Kentucky and Nevada.

He told Pratt he intends to appeal his convictions, saying his co-conspirator, Billy L. Neely, 29, who received a 20-year sentence, and the victim, Melinda Keedy, fabricated evidence against him.

Evans said Neely held the rope, and that the men were just trying to scare Keedy.

Earlier in the day, Keedy had told a U.S. postal inspector she and Evans were planning a home invasion near Geist Reservoir to steal Josh Gordon and $20,000 in cash. What Keedy and police did not know was that the planned home invasion had been a ruse by Evans to lure Keedy to his home, according to prosecutors.

She had agreed to wear a concealed microphone to help break up the home-invasion plot. But police had to knock down the door to Evans' home, in the 6600 block of Springer Avenue, when they heard Keedy being choked.

"I did not assault Ms. Keedy," Evans said as she sat silently in the jury box to watch his sentencing, a plainclothes detective nearby. "There was no intent to kill her."

Evans, who was on probation at the time of the crime, said he thought he deserved some leniency for establishing a surveying business in 2001 that employed four full- and two part-time employees, generating $400,000 a year in annual sales.

Evans' mother, Jimmi Evans, 62, came from Normal, Ill., to plead for mercy while also saying she thought her son's trial had been a sham.

"This is not a murderer," she said. "I lost every bit of respect for the police as I watched them lie."

She accused Brizzi and Deputy Prosecutor Janna Skelton, seated at the prosecution table, of engaging in "horrible sensationalism" to convict her son. Finally, she told Pratt, "I'm begging you as a mother to give Ty hope to again be a contributing member of society."

Brizzi told the judge he was "almost rendered speechless" by the Evanses' comments, then proceeded to describe the litany of crimes Evans has been convicted of since turning 18 before asking for the maximum 81-year term.

One of Evans' attorneys, Jeff Mendes, said his client didn't deserve a "total-loss" sentence. He sought the 50-year term, the least the judge could have given.

Pratt's sentence fell 10 years short of the maximum. With time off for good behavior, Evans could be released when he's 68.

"Based on the circumstances, his history and the facts of this case," Mendes said, "I thought Judge Pratt's sentence was fair."