[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's it gonna take?

What aspect(s) of this team will have to improve the most? What players have to shine for the Bears to have a shot at the NFC North? Are the offseason aquisitions and the new coordinator enough to wrestle away the title?

I'm a Vikings fan, but I try not to be biased when looking at the rest of the division. I think the Bears will be solid enough with the running game this year, and their defense should continue to keep them in games. I think it all lies on Rex now, cause he has Muhsin now to get the ball to. I personally don't have that much confidence in Rex, and having lived in CHI for the last few years I think he is overrated by CHI fans. I don't see anything great from him. I could see the Bears winning 8 or 9 games this year, but I don't see too many 27+ pt games for them.

What aspect(s) of this team will have to improve the most? What players have to shine for the Bears to have a shot at the NFC North? Are the offseason aquisitions and the new coordinator enough to wrestle away the title?

828088[/snapback]

What's it going to take Only In America from using the alias Joe Public and now 780? whats it going to take for you to pay me the money that you owe me from our bet you welched on?

What's it going to take Only In America from using the alias Joe Public and now 780?  whats it going to take for you to pay me the money that you owe me from our bet you welched on?

828146[/snapback]

That is a great question.

But, anyway... Definitely the QB. Grossman needs to come alive a la Frampton. He should have everything he needs now. We'll see for sure if he's in the "mediocre" or "suck" tier real quick.

What's it going to take Only In America from using the alias Joe Public and now 780?  whats it going to take for you to pay me the money that you owe me from our bet you welched on?

828146[/snapback]

Ah as if. Just happen to run across your forum and had to join. I just joined this site but I was following the site for the last few months. I'm a huge Bears fan by the way, so I'll be posting a little here and there.

That is a great question.

But, anyway... Definitely the QB.  Grossman needs to come alive a la Frampton.  He should have everything he needs now.  We'll see for sure if he's in the "mediocre" or "suck" tier real quick.

828155[/snapback]

He lacks a #2 and #3 WR at this point, plus a catching TE outlet, plus the O-line is nowhere near proven. Apart from that, he's in great shape.

I'm extremely jaded at this time. We've been rebuilding for 10-15 years. I'm frustrated. The direction the Bears are headed is great. The speed is whats bothering me. Next thing you know we're rebuilding again.

I'm extremely jaded at this time. We've been rebuilding for 10-15 years. I'm frustrated. The direction the Bears are headed is great. The speed is whats bothering me. Next thing you know we're rebuilding again.

829554[/snapback]

You think you are frustrated? How would you like to make a bet with a little weasel like you, and then have said weasel welch on the bet. Now that is frustrating...

You think you are frustrated?  How would you like to make a bet with a little weasel like you, and then have said weasel welch on the bet.  Now that is frustrating...

829610[/snapback]

Im having a tough time figuring this out, sounds like you got a serious problem gambling though. It would be a good idea to get help before it gets worse. Good luck with this and whatever you decide to do.

Nobody is paying attention to the Bears. Come fall, there will be alot of buzz about the 20th anniversary season of the 1985 champions.Pressure is so foreign to the Bears they might not recognize it if it arrives, which could be a good thing.

828088[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D:yay::D:yay::D:fool::D:tup::D:yay::D

Laugh all you want, but you always have, and always will, face a tough game when the Queens play the Bears.

830531[/snapback]

True dat. We may not be very good, but we do at least give the Vikings more than enough to handle.

Laugh all you want, but you always have, and always will, face a tough game when the Queens play the Bears.

830531[/snapback]

True dat.  We may not be very good, but we do at least give the Vikings more than enough to handle.

830537[/snapback]

Yes, the Bears do always play the Vikings tough...but win the division with that group?!? Uh, sure.

829554[/snapback]

Consider yourself lucky - the Jets have been rebuilding for 37 years.

The Bears need a QB. Not necessarily a great QB, just an above average QB. They need a leader on offense. Not a spectacular playmaker, just a field general. I don't hink they've had one since 1985.

Yes, the Bears do always play the Vikings tough...but win the division with that group?!? Uh, sure.

830590[/snapback]

No-one here with any semblance of brain is picking the Bears to win the division.

The best-case scenario is a healthy Grossman and a strong defense leading the Bears to 10 wins with the help of a friendly schedule. The worst-case scenario is another injury-ruined year without proper depth at quarterback.

Yes, it's really "friendly". 780, keep on keepin on, but you'll soon find your way out of any intelligent conversation around here with your banter. :D

They'll be lucky to be above .500 by Week 10, and then they could easily drop the final 7 weeks starting with Carolina. 7 playoff caliber teams in a row.

WAS

DET

CIN

BYE

@CLE

MIN

BAL

@DET

@NO

SF

CAR

@TB

GB

@PIT

ATL

@GB

@MIN

Yes, it's really "friendly". 780, keep on keepin on, but you'll soon find your way out of any intelligent conversation around here with your banter. :D

They'll be lucky to be above .500 by Week 10, and then they could easily drop the final 7 weeks starting with Carolina. 7 playoff caliber teams in a row.

WAS

DET

CIN

BYE

@CLE

MIN

BAL

@DET

@NO

SF

CAR

@TB

GB

@PIT

ATL

@GB

@MIN

831038[/snapback]

GB twice in Dec. is a beeatch (bi-atch=girlie now), but Car & TB are possible maybes. We will win one from Minny! If all stay healthy I say a 8-8. W/ injuries like last year 4-11.

Edited by rocknrobn26