[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Mock 4 Signups - 10 teams **

DMD

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darin----> :D

Me: :D

Did I slow things down for you? Too bad. Get over it.

866936[/snapback]

You are a royal pr!ck. Hypocrite to boot. You whine like no other when these things get held up, but when you're the slow-ass, you :D ... You're a class act, buddy.

I'm preselected throught the end - despite the a-hole, a good time, especially considering it looks like we'll be done in a day.  :D

866948[/snapback]

Some good picks for ya there, Fat. The Priest/LJ thing is a tough one to wrangle. Your WRs look a little iffy but good draft for ya nonetheless. :D

You are a royal pr!ck.  Hypocrite to boot.  You whine like no other when these things get held up, but when you're the slow-ass, you :D  ...  You're a class act, buddy.

866939[/snapback]

You must have me confused with someone who gives a crap about what you spout out of your blow hole. I didn't make a pick in your timeframe? Boo-frickity-hoo, windbag...get over it.

Not looking to set some record of the number of mocks I participate in, or how fast I can make a pick, but obviously you are. :D

You must have me confused with someone who gives a crap about what you spout out of your blow hole. I didn't make a pick in your timeframe? Boo-frickity-hoo, windbag...get over it.

Not looking to set some record of the number of mocks I participate in, or how fast I can make a pick, but obviously you are. :D

866957[/snapback]

I wasn't going to respond to your post, since I was absolutely sure it was going to contain some immature BS like paragraph #1 of your post, but since you made a decent point in #2, I feel compelled to say: I took over for idiot mock drafters like yourself in two of these drafts; I'm not trying to set any record. And since you have no comment on your hypocrisy regarding whining about time between picks, I'll just leave it at that. I'm officially done with you, giltwit.

866957[/snapback]

Now boys don't be gettn your panties in a wad...its almost over play nice for another 1/2 hour. :D

I wasn't going to respond to your post, since I was absolutely sure it was going to contain some immature BS like paragraph #1 of your post, but since you made a decent point in #2, I feel compelled to say:  I took over for idiot mock drafters like yourself in two of these drafts; I'm not trying to set any record.  And since you have no comment on your hypocrisy regarding whining about time between picks, I'll just leave it at that.  I'm officially done with you, giltwit.

866967[/snapback]

You can't help yourself...windbags like you always have to keep on responding....one look at your post total proves that point.

I could care less if this mock or any mock goes 1 day, 2 days...makes no difference to me...so I took 13 minutes to make a few picks...oh the horror.... :D

You want to drag up the IDP handbook draft when I was baggin on you for being on the West Coast....oops, I'm guilty. I'm sorry. PLEASE forgive me. :D

I'm glad you are officially done with me, because I was a little concerned if it was unofficial, or if I was on double secret probation, or something! :D

Edited by gilthorp