[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Madden 2006 is out soon....

Whiskey Pimp

no no

"My kid can beat up youre honor student"

897241[/snapback]

Hope you got a good back-up :D

897583[/snapback]

no :D

has anyone noticed the Madden covers usually have a NFC player on them. McNabb, Vick, Faulk, Culpepper, Farve(?)...

no :D

has anyone noticed the Madden covers usually have a NFC player on them. McNabb, Vick, Faulk, Culpepper, Farve(?)...

897694[/snapback]

It's spelled Favre and he was never on the cover. There have only been 2 AFC players on the cover that I'm aware of, Ray Lewis and Eddie George.

It's spelled Favre and he was never on the cover.  There have only been 2 AFC players on the cover that I'm aware of, Ray Lewis and Eddie George.

897978[/snapback]

Yep, those are the only two.

Eddie George - 2001

Daunte Culpepper - 2002

Marshall Faulk - 2003

Michael Vick - 2004

Ray Lewis - 2005

Donovan McNabb - 2006

Wasn't it confirmed that McNabb was going to make the cover like 3 months ago? I would be worried about the Madden curse, but last year Ray Lewis made the cover and he played almost every game (15 games last year if I'm not mistaken). Not really his most dominant year though, thats for sure.

Wasn't it confirmed that McNabb was going to make the cover like 3 months ago?  I would be worried about the Madden curse, but last year Ray Lewis made the cover and he played almost every game (15 games last year if I'm not mistaken).  Not really his most dominant year though, thats for sure.

898064[/snapback]

cuz they switched to the 3-4 and Lewis best years was when they played the 4-3.