[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marcus Vick

jaxfactor

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

I think big brothers success went to his head.

1447008[/snapback]

Ya think :D -I'd love to roll through Va one day...."ah, Marcus, I said, no mayo, please." What are the chances that Marcus, feeling down hit the Kind Bud over the weekend, then get's a call as a UDFA, and then fails the pizz test-now that would be fuggin classic!!!!

Edited by PantherDave

Ya think :D -I'd love to roll through Va one day...."ah, Marcus, I said, no mayo, please." What are the chances that Marcus, feeling down hit the Kind Bud over the weekend, then get's a call as a UDFA, and then fails the pizz test-now that would be fuggin classic!!!!

1447073[/snapback]

:D I could see that happening :D Or maybe rob a bank :D

Edited by Hat Trick

but why not take a flyer on Marcus in the 6th or 7th? 

1446832[/snapback]

Yeah, it's always good to develop some contacts in San Quentin for future years in case your GM gets caught embezzeling or something and needs a homie in the joint ... :D

Which teams have already announced FA signings?  I know Dallas hasn't and doesn't plan to until Thursday.

1447002[/snapback]

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports the Dallas Cowboys have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free agent OL Dennis Roland (Georgia). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

The Asbury Park Press reports the Dallas Cowboys have reached an agreement with undrafted rookie free agent WR Miles Austin (Monmouth).

The Star-Telegram reports the Dallas Cowboys have reached an agreement with undrafted rookie free agent LB John Saldi (Texas Tech).

The Daily Wildcat reports the Dallas Cowboys have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free agent S Darrell Brooks (Arizona).

but why not take a flyer on Marcus in the 6th or 7th? 

1446832[/snapback]

1. He's a head case

2. He has off the field problems

3. He's full of himself

4. Not many teams want running QBs

5. He hasn't played college football in a year

6. There are other QBs you can take flyers on in the 6th or 7th that will be grateful and work hard ... that is so not Marcus Vick.

Just can't believe with his running skills some gangs haven't picked him up on the hire wire :D Seriously though....think a "GOOD" coach and right team could keep him in check to be a returner...WR/Slot decoy on plays....be a Slash player...... :D

He could turn out to be a decent slot reciever.

1448687[/snapback]

Heck... I am willing to give him a try... we'd be shooting ourselves in the foot by not exploring the possibility of signing a player with athletisism

If true,it is so....Saban, as he seems to be the halfway house of the NFL. RW is gone for a year, so he needs his "project" player. I smell trend here :D .

1448820[/snapback]

The Ricky experiement almost worked... almost...

I read an article wherein the day before the draft, he sat out on his porch sharing a pizza with Ricky chatting. I am really growing to like this guy.

The Ricky experiement almost worked... almost...

I read an article wherein the day before the draft, he sat out on his porch sharing a pizza with Ricky chatting.  I am really growing to like this guy.

1448846[/snapback]

I wonder what spurred the want for some pizza :D