[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marcus Vick

jaxfactor

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lawrence Phillips and Maurice Claurette both got drafted.

You're kidding yourself if you think Vick won't get drafted.

1376875[/snapback]

Agreed. Somebody will take him. That's unfortunate, but that's our system ...

Then again, maybe the new collective bargaining agreement will allow the Rikers' Island Runamoks to actually have a pick in the first round rather than have to wait around for future inmates to offend ... If that's the case, I think Rikers will save an NFL Franchise a lot of embarrassment and just pick him up proactively. I'm sure if they did, that he could get Rosenhoser as an agent and swing a long term deal.

If you look at some of the QB rankings for this years draft, such as this one which ranks Vick 27th overall, it's not hard to imagine that he might not get drafted at all: http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/playe...sxpos&order=ASC

This ones a bit kinder, ranking him 16:

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=211&p=9&c=12&...124&rc=4&pid=10

In truth he doesn't deserve to.

Nobody will want that idot as their quarterback.  He held up a Mcdonald's for Christ's sake...

And QC was never that dumb, he did a good job prior to his making a bad decision and using cocaine.

1377252[/snapback]

True

I say no one drafts him. If his issues were a few years ago, maybe someone would take a chance. He has yet to show the maturity to be a NFL team leader. I think Denver regrets drafting M. Clarett right now. Possibly someone will bring him in for a visit, but with the value of draft picks these days, none will be wasted.

• 1 month later...
I say no one drafts him.  If his issues were a few years ago, maybe someone would take a chance.  He has yet to show the maturity to be a NFL team leader.  I think Denver regrets drafting M. Clarett right now.  Possibly someone will bring him in for a visit, but with the value of draft picks these days, none will be wasted.

1377819[/snapback]

On the money.....now draft is over.....why not take a shot at Marcus Vick? Maybe Da Raiders could see what he can bring to the table in the Raidernation most vulnerable position...cant believe Kerry Collins has yet to be picked up????

Beilieve that Vick could be a slash type WR.....return.....slot....QB at times etc....pay him league minimum and let him play Europe one season....see if he can keep his nose clean (sniff sniff) and his head on straight.... :D:D:D Packers would be a good fit too IMO!!!!!!

He will play professional football...it may just have to be in Canada or the Arena league for a year or two before an NFL team will give him a shot...

1446383[/snapback]

Maybe, maybe not ... one thing is sure ... he pissed away millions of dollars with his stupidity.

I'm happy to say I was totally wrong on this guy. I was sure he would get drafted eventually.

1446357[/snapback]

I have to admit I'm surprised as well. Clarett in the 3rd round was a huge stretch but why not take a flyer on Marcus in the 6th or 7th? Well...I see why not, but I am surprised no one did take a late flyer on him.

On the money.....now draft is over.....why not take a shot at Marcus Vick?  Maybe Da Raiders could see what he can bring to the table in the Raidernation most vulnerable position...cant believe Kerry Collins has yet to be picked up????

Beilieve that Vick could be a slash type WR.....return.....slot....QB at times etc....pay him league minimum and let him play Europe one season....see if he can keep his nose clean (sniff sniff) and his head on straight.... :D  :D  :D Packers would be a good fit too IMO!!!!!!

1446094[/snapback]

Surprised they didn't make him Mr Irrelevant.

Maybe, maybe not ... one thing is sure ... he pissed away millions of dollars with his stupidity.

1446387[/snapback]

That's right and they should be telling it to college players.