[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Irvin is an Asshat

Vote Quimby2

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

So is Big Sack.

1425456[/snapback]

"Yea and yea we could call him ...little sack...hahaha! Get it guys little sack because he doesn't have a big sack like his name but a little sack. It's funny when we take a name and call him another name close to his name but that means something bad. Shut up mom I am typing with my friends on the computer....no I don’t...I do so have friends. They like me on the computer because of my sharp sense of humor and when I say Kate Middleton and stuff. I rule online."

~Pick a 35 year old message board geek

Edited by BIG SACK

"Yea and yea we could call him ...little sack...hahaha! Get it guys little sack because he doesn't have a big sack like his name but a little sack. It's funny when we take a name and call him another name close to his name but that means something bad. Shut up mom I am typing with my friends on the computer....no I don’t...I do so have friends. They like me on the computer because of my sharp sense of humor and when I say Kate Middleton and stuff. I rule online."

1426375[/snapback]

:D:D

1426375[/snapback]

Hook, line and sinker. :D Keep coming back, and maybe next time you can try typing fuck. :D

1426375[/snapback]

i dont think everyone here thinks you are a Little Sack, not at all

most probably think you are more like a big sack of manure

1426375[/snapback]

well, better to "rule online" than to be an annoying hughmorless little newbie twit online. it's all relative, of course.

well, better to "rule online" than to be an annoying hughmorless little newbie twit online.  it's all relative, of course.

1426874[/snapback]

Hmmm. Good point. And I was thinking about re-evaluating the time I spent fokking with people's minds on the internets. :D

Come on guys you must have better than this. Man, "sack of shi7" is all you can come up with. How childish. I thought geeks were supposed to be witty and smart. I guess I heard wrong. Now you are supposed to point out something I said that was childish so to draw attention away from the fact that I pointed out your own childishness. C'mon guys you can do it. Round and round we go.

Edited by BIG SACK

Come on guys you must have better than this. Man, "sack of shi7" is all you can come up with. How childish. I thought geeks were supposed to be witty and smart. I guess I heard wrong. Now you are supposed to point out something I said that was childish so to draw attention away from the fact that I pointed out your own childishness. C'mon guys you can do it. Round and round we go.

1427216[/snapback]

Still trying to spell shit hunh?

Edited by Brewer

You can tell who all the geeks are here because I never mentioned anyones name. They just pop up and defend the geek pride. It's like charming a snake. Oh let me guess...you geeks will say something like..."yea well you pop right up and poop Kate Middletonter." sounds about right. This is getting boring. Let me go find out where Reggie Bush is going in the latest rumor from you geeks. Thanks again for all the great info. GEEK PRIDE!

Edited by BIG SACK