[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What the Chiefs will do this offseason

Chief Dick

They have 2 options:

1) Fire Carl Peterson. The whole city rejoices, and whoever they bring in completely rebuilds this team for a Super Bowl run in 3 years.

2) Keep Carl Peterson. The whole city groans and the mediocrity continues. Just good enough to be close to a playoff position but not good enough to be a serious contender.

I hate Carl Peterson. And they won't fire him. The Chiefs are the most frustrating organization in all of professional sports. I hate them. I hate football. I hate ugly cheerleaders. Bah.

:D:D:bash::clap::tup::doh::huh::lol::(;)

They have 2 options:

1) Fire Carl Peterson. The whole city rejoices, and whoever they bring in completely rebuilds this team for a Super Bowl run in 3 years.

2) Keep Carl Peterson. The whole city groans and the mediocrity continues. Just good enough to be close to a playoff position but not good enough to be a serious contender.

I hate Carl Peterson. And they won't fire him. The Chiefs are the most frustrating organization in all of professional sports. I hate them. I hate football. I hate ugly cheerleaders. Bah.

:D:bash::clap::tup::doh::huh::lol::(;):bash:

:D

What the Chiefs will do this offseason ?

I'm not sure, but, it will definitely be more exciting than what they did in the postseason. :D

Yeah, well it was definately more exciting than what the Steelers did in the post season :D And you can't use the previous seasons Super Bowl as your crutch any longer. You just lost the stability of the the organization in Cowher, your QB aka franchise player had more issues than I can ever remember before/during the season. You had better just worry about your own organization, rather than looking to throw punches :bash:

Yeah, well it was definately more exciting than what the Steelers did in the post season :D And you can't use the previous seasons Super Bowl as your crutch any longer. You just lost the stability of the the organization in Cowher, your QB aka franchise player had more issues than I can ever remember before/during the season. You had better just worry about your own organization, rather than looking to throw punches :clap:

You are right, the Chiefs did do more than the Steelers this post-season. However, it was extremely close as to who did more....... :D

Oh, and I can always use last year's Super Bowl win against you, at least, until your Chiefs win one....... :bash:

You are right, the Chiefs did do more than the Steelers this post-season. However, it was extremely close as to who did more....... :D

Oh, and I can always use last year's Super Bowl win against you, at least, until your Chiefs win one....... :D

The Chiefs have won. The Vikings, now that's a different story.

at least, until your Chiefs win one....... :D

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1969.htm :D

Now, I'm sure you're reply will be how it's been over 30 years, and yeah it's frustrating, so you do have a small point, albeit small :bash:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1969.htm :D

Now, I'm sure you're reply will be how it's been over 30 years, and yeah it's frustrating, so you do have a small point, albeit small :bash:

Yeah, I know they have one, but, I meant until they win a more recent one than the Steelers. I know, it did not come out that way..... :D

Can we have another contest to get you a new name , chief dick ? That was fun

Chiefs need to try and keep gonzalez , they could use another skilled wide receiver , re solidify the line , and strengthen their secondary ( another pass rusher would not hurt either )

Craziest thing is I would rather have herm edwards as coach than tom coughlin foir my ny giants ...you could do worse with your coach

isleseeya didn't say you should be happy, just that you could have Coughlin which is much worse. Herm and Carl will turn LJ into a pedestrian RB within 2 years. Especially since they're gonna let Gonzo go and Green will be retiring soon. Hopefully they'll be smart enough to sign Huard to a long term contract quickly.