[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Early thoughts on the rapidly approaching NFL Season...

irish

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no-one thinks their team is going to have a losing season, apart from Grunge, who hedged a bit? :tup:

:D Well...if I thought the Pats were going to have a losing season, I would say so...but I think it would be a stretch :D

I hate to sound overconfident predicting 14-2, but I guess my expectations are just that high.

I don't mind you calling my post silly or anything else for that matter, really. I just wish you would not immediately want to respond to my post negatively because of past events. I guarantee many other huddlers could've posted this same thread and you'd probably give your best thoughts on the Bears, I believe that's your team. I'm just looking to discuss what people think of their teams as they begin to gameplan for the draft/offseason agenda. I'm not necessarily looking for vanilla responses, I said if that's what someone felt they should respond with, it's fine by me. Just looking to exchange thoughts and every time I post you're looking to rip it apart. If you thought it was a little early just post that and say it's early but I hope this happens... or don't respond at all. No you call it silly and mock certain parts. Can't we all just get along? :doh:

Gilthorp holds grudges.

Once you get on his bad side, it takes.......:D ......... well, I'm still not sure how long it takes to change his mind...... :D

:tup:

Browns, Raiders, Steelers, Texans, Skins, Giants, Packers, Cards, Falcons and Bucs......but it's still way to early to tell.

Everything that could go wrong did last year, and they still went 8-8

PIT

BAL - Win

CIN - Loss

CLE - Win

BUF - Win

MIA - Win

SF - Win

SEA - Win

JAX - Win

@BAL - Loss

@CIN - Win

@CLE - Win

@NE - Loss

@NYJ - Loss

@ARZ - Win

@STL - Win

@DEN - Loss

11-5..... this is the year that all three of the Ravens, Bengals, and Steelers play to their potential creating a very tough division.....except for the Browns.

And they lost Cowher. There's no telling what impact that will have on the franchise.

That is VERY true....... Of course, as you know, I'm a homer (understatement) :D , but, I still think this is a talented football team. However, it could take some time to adapt to a new coach after having the same one for a LONG time.