[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Huddle WCOFF squad

msaint

League 3, drafting from the lucky #1 spot witn my co-manager, a Huddle lurker but not regular poster....

Starters:

QB- Brady

RBs: LT, Fred Taylor

WRs: L.Fitzgerald, Roy Williams, L.Coles

FLEX: Welker (might end up going Betts/Dunn here more often, bur rolling the PPR dice tomorrow)

TE: Dal. Clark

K: Akers

D: Pats

Bench:

QB: J.Campbelll

RBs: L.Betts, W.Dunn, R.Dayne, Selvin Young, M.Morris, Derick Ward

WRs: James Jones, Maurice Stovall, Chris "spleef" Henry

Hopefully going to hook up with the rest of the Huddlers tonight at Hooters. I'll make an inappropriate, groping advance on a waitress for all of you! :D

Edited by msaint

League 3, drafting from the lucky #1 spot witn my co-manager, a Huddle lurker but not regular poster....

Starters:

QB- Brady

FLEX: Welker (might end up going Betts/Dunn here more often, bur rolling the PPR dice tomorrow)

Bench:

Hopefully going to hook up with the rest of the Huddlers tonight at Hooters. I'll make an inappropriate, groping advance on a waitress for all of you! :D

THAT is a great team. Good job.

Nice team!!! That LT/WR/WR is just brutal.

thanks...and to think we lost out on marvin at 2/3 turn by one pick (guy picking at #2 went SJax-marvin)....could have started marvin & fitz or roy, but i'm not complaining about what we got.

Edited by msaint

Starters:

QB- Brady

Bench:

No offense but.... your team is not very good. Fred Taylor? Wes Welker? Dallas Clark?

Starters:

QB- Brady

Bench:

Pats homer. :D

Mark - Great job with the #1 pick!

Any thought of trying to go behind the scenes of FF for the next book? To see how it has affected the gambling industry, do a chapter on WCOFF, how the players like/dislike FF. Maybe it would be more suited for a Esquire-type article, but its an area I am really fascinated about.

No offense but.... your team is not very good. Fred Taylor? Wes Welker? Dallas Clark?

You should pony up the $2000 and go show them how to draft a team next year. :D

Hey, that's what makes drafts fun, everyone has different values for players (I think Welker leads the Pats in receptions over brittle Moss/Stallworth, Taylor in the 6th is sick value, as was Clark in the 13th). So we'll see, armchair BB, we'll see. Curious....you ever taken a shot at WCOFF there, tough guy? Or are you and your slick Ponys a "yapping from the sidelines when push really comes to shove" kinda guy? From my experience here with you all these years, it's most definitely the latter. :D:D

And yes, Reggie Wayne was taken -- the first WR , in fact. In an 11-week spring I guess the guy wanted a sure thing (his big Week 1).

Hey, that's what makes drafts fun, everyone has different values for players (I think Welker leads the Pats in receptions over brittle Moss/Stallworth, Taylor in the 6th is sick value, as was Clark in the 13th). So we'll see, armchair BB, we'll see. Curious....you ever taken a shot at WCOFF there, tough guy? Or are you and your slick Ponys a "yapping from the sidelines when push really comes to shove" kinda guy? From my experience here with you all these years, it's most definitely the latter. :D:D

And yes, Reggie Wayne was taken -- the first WR , in fact. In an 11-week spring I guess the guy wanted a sure thing (his big Week 1).

I think this is a different Bronco without the Pony"s.

Hey, that's what makes drafts fun, everyone has different values for players (I think Welker leads the Pats in receptions over brittle Moss/Stallworth, Taylor in the 6th is sick value, as was Clark in the 13th). So we'll see, armchair BB, we'll see. Curious....you ever taken a shot at WCOFF there, tough guy? Or are you and your slick Ponys a "yapping from the sidelines when push really comes to shove" kinda guy? From my experience here with you all these years, it's most definitely the latter. :D:wacko:

Uh, wrong Pony wearing huddler Mark. :D

I think this is a different Bronco without the Pony"s.

like superman without his cape or lone ranger without the mask? :D...nah, this is the same dude who was here ages ago, disappeared, and then came back....i think....:D

Uh, wrong Pony wearing huddler Mark. :D

is it really?! good lord, here i was alllllllll this time thinking it was pony boy.

apologies to the new and (not-so) improved BB. you're still wrong about my WCOFF team. IMO :D

So we'll see, armchair BB, we'll see. Curious....you ever taken a shot at WCOFF there, tough guy? Or are you and your slick Ponys a "yapping from the sidelines when push really comes to shove" kinda guy? From my experience here with you all these years, it's most definitely the latter.

I never claimed to be a tough guy. You posted your roster on this thread and I'm assuming you want feedback so I'm giving you mine. I think your team has some major weaknesses and I don't think you'll be "in the money" with this team.

Missed you MSaint. I was in League #24 drafting at #3...here's what I did...

Starters (this week anyway):

Kitna

Addai

Edge

Betts

Roy Williams

Randy Moss

Santonio Holmes

Ben Watson

Wilkins

Indy Defense

Bench (this week):

Jeff Garcia

Ron Dayne

Tony Hunt

Jacoby Jones

Devery Henderson

D.J. Hackett

Malcom Floyd

Leonard Pope

Jason Hanson

Jax Defense

Had a pretty decent week this week....last year I started out well too and fell apart down the stretch....hopefully history does not repeat itself again! :D

i'll give ya taylor, who has sucked it up along with the rest of the jags running game...but how you feeling about clark and welker after two weeks there, fellla? :D