[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ftizgerald to be traded?

rajncajn

I got to see Fitz play a lot of games at Heinz field on Saturday's. I'd love to see Fitz play at Heinz field on Sunday's. It will never happen. If he is unhappy about the focus on the running game then that wont work in Pgh. But it would be sweet if it would ever go down. Holmes, Fitz and Ward does sound good.

All that aside, I see him stating with the Cards.

I got to see Fitz play a lot of games at Heinz field on Saturday's. I'd love to see Fitz play at Heinz field on Sunday's. It will never happen. If he is unhappy about the focus on the running game then that wont work in Pgh. But it would be sweet if it would ever go down. Holmes, Fitz and Ward does sound good.

All that aside, I see him stating with the Cards.

sadly it would probably be just fitz and holmes if it were to ever happen (1 in a million chance). hines doesnt have much time left with his rough style of play. the steelers would never pay big money to three receivers. ward would be the odd man out.

MN seems like the logical team for him to go. He was raised in Minnesota (I should know, he was in the same Youth Program as me) and he used to be the Vikings ball ball while playing at Holy Angels High School in Richfield. Also the Vikings have the cap space and an owner who wants to spend money freely and also have a need for a top flight WR.

That's my thoughts, take them as they are or follow them as the gospel; your choice.

I don't see this point of view. I can't remember any situation where the most logical option had anything to do with a player's home town. Plus, doesn't he want to leave ARI because their supposed lack of a passing game? If Fitz thinks ARI focuses too much on the run - I can't imagine how he views MIN.

What about PHI, GBP, SDC, TBB - all teams that have a passing mentality or pass friendly coaches.

Don't be rediculous, Fitz is going nowhere this year period. Even AZ is not so stupid as to let there best shot at offensive production leave mid season after a 2-2 start. Happy or not he will be a Cardinal this year for sure because a first round pick makes them better next year while helping another team to outpace them this year. Given their take turns method of QBing they need all the help they can get at wide out.

Moving along.............

Just because a team needs something, doesnt mean they have the resources to get it done with Arizona. Which is why I stated above. If Jerry Jones wants Fitz, and Arizona is willing to deal him, he will be a Cowboy. My bet is Arizona doesnt want to deal Fitz, so I dont see anything happening.