[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This might be the most Anti-Patriots Bias Board

manhattan nights

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is there such a disproportionate number of obnoxious a$$hats that follow the Patriots and Red Sox?

It's funny you say that. Just yesterday when watching the game at a friends house he asked me who I was rooting for. I have no particular interest in either team, just wanted a good game but was pulling for the Colts because a large number of the Pats fans I know are completely unbearable.

You want a namby-pamby board where everyone is nice and says nice things about all the other teams out there that they don't root for.... I suggest you go elsewhere. This board has never been about being nice. We are here to discuss the shortcomings of teams we don't like or respect and players we don't like or respect.

No team gets it's due here. Just not in us to do that. NE got lucky yesterday.... that is all there is to it...and once you come to understand that then you will feel more in sync with the way of the world and of the Huddle.

Oh... and I don't like either team.... I wanted the first game in history where both teams lost.

I just read the whole post..And missed my daughters wedding

Did you at least send someone else there with the shotgun?

:D

you try to have an forum conversation and you get such stupid BS replies. I doubt I will post here again. So carry on

You have got to understand. There are almost no conversations that start here that don't end up in name calling and outright stupidity. We have that down to a science here.

1st Rule of the Huddle

Don't post anything if you can't handle the stupidity.

you try to have an forum conversation and you get such stupid BS replies. I doubt I will post here again. So carry on

Are you joking? Boo freaking hoo.

Take your lumps little man. You screwed up, you got caught. End of story.

Moments like this define your huddle life MN..You can either laugh with us take a good ribbing and possibly become a regular here or do what you are doing..

Edited by whomper

Moments like this define your huddle life MN..You can either laugh with us take a good ribbing and become a regular here or do what you are doing..

Or you can become a regular here and let us keep crapping on you because you never figure it out. There's room for those types as well. In fact, see poster referenced above.

Otherwise, whomper has it pretty much right. Just thought it only fair to mention...

Edited by detlef

8 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

7 Members: detlef, Blue Cross, MustOfBeenDrunk, manray, xtra, manhattan nights, Big John

Just gonna lurk then? That's cool, we need those as well. moneymakers needs company.

Don't let the door hit ya.

I root for my team first,through the ups and the downs.There are other teams I will root for, for 1 reason or another,but the Pats arent one of them this year.

They annoy me,and Im not going to jump on the bandwagon because they are winning.

Its the power of a handful of pats fans which make the pats so danged hated. I recall the same thing happening with Pitt fans.

folk don't know when to just be happy that their team is doing well... they feel they need to rub it in everyone elses faces...

at least, that's my impression of it.

folk don't know when to just be happy that their team is doing well... they feel they need to rub it in everyone elses faces...

at least, that's my impression of it.

They got pissed on by Yanees fans for decades and have now essentially BECOME Yankees fans.