[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Non-Patriots Fan Party Thread

Menudo

It was almost as if the Patriots weren't able to steal the opponents signals and get them into Brady before the snap.

It almost appeared as if Brady had to actually read defenses, and the offensive line didn't know where the blitz was coming from ahead of time.

Weird.

lol

It was almost as if the Patriots weren't able to steal the opponents signals and get them into Brady before the snap.

It almost appeared as if Brady had to actually read defenses, and the offensive line didn't know where the blitz was coming from ahead of time.

Weird.

well that and its crazy how much harder it is to play QB when you dont have and HOUR in the pocket to do you taxes and then find the open recvr

Has anyone seen WaterBoy, Pig Devilz, or Ugly Tuna? I just want to make sure that they are still around and are OK.

Oh yeah...and I forgot :D:moon::guns::huh::tup:;):brow::clap::clap::tup::D:wacko::tup::brew:

I think Ugly Tuna was banned... Again.

Either way, there team lost, give them a rest. It's kind of hypocritical to call them classless then to say something like that...

Either way, there team lost, give them a rest. It's kind of hypocritical to call them classless then to say something like that...
I posted that partially in jest partially not. Yeah it was probably a little bit hypocritical. But all season WaterMan and Pig Devilz trash talked. I think a little trash talk back was in order. If you or they feel hurt by it, sorry. But I think it's fair game in the NON-PATRIOTS FAN PARTY THREAD thread to gloat a little.

I think Ugly Tuna was banned... Again.

Nah, they intentionally go out of their way to antagonize everybody here, so they deserve every bit of crap that's thrown their way. You reap what you sow here.

I feel bad for the REAL Patriots fans here (or at least the classy ones). Maybe not so much since their team won three of the past seven SBs, but since going 19-0 would've been really special. I don't think that anybody will ever go 19-0 in the way that the NFL is currently structured.

I really don't care that much about the Giants and, frankly, don't like Coughlin, Shockey, or Burress at all. But it was certainly nice to see Eli shut Tiki the fu@k up tonight.

Winning isn't everything, particularly if losing means you get to glimpse Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen striding naked down the Great White Way. A trip to the Super Bowl has suddenly presented the Patriots with an unexpected dilemma: a choice between a perfect record and beholding the perfect body, unclad and in motion.

In the aftermath of their 21-12 victory over the San Diego Chargers, Tom Brady's celebrated girlfriend startled onlookers by promising to run naked down Broadway in the unlikely event the Patriots lose to the Arizona-bound N.Y. Giants -- unlikely until the very moment she parted her full lips and made the surprise announcement

I want proof!!!

:D:D HELL YEAH!!! WORLD CHAMPS BABY!!! :moon::guns:

This upset of epic proportions more than makes up for the recent Red Sox success and the Yankee choke in 2004.

BOSTON SUCKS!!! :wacko:

OK...I got that out of my system. Congrats to the Pats on an incredible season. But as we all know...Defense wins Championships!!!

It was a great game to have watched and my G-men gave me a very happy 50th. B-Day present. The party just got over and I still can't believe what I watched. The Pats played a great game also, probably the best S/B I've seen. You can't take away the Pats outstanding season but, tonight the Giants were the better team. I said it before, I'll say it again, with a great D you'll always be in a position to win. It worked out in favor of my Giants tonight and I'm greatful for that but, lets not forget it was anyone's game and give the Pats credit for what they accomplished this season also. Go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

If you're happy and you know it.........

Post in here !!!!!!

If you're happy and you know it..........

Post in here !!!!!

If you're happy and you know it, let the smilies come and show it, if you're happy and you know it..............

Post in here !!!!!

:D:wacko::moon:

Gayest post of all time :irishwink:

Feb 3rd 2008 the day that Cowboy fans and Eagles fans joined together in their rooting interest...

tonite we celebrate together my brother, tomm its back to being enemies :D

Gotta root for the NFC east . Giants :guns: Tremendous win . Congrats to all the Giants fans in huddle land.

Funny thing happened at the party I was at yesterday. I live in NJ. I was at a party with mostly Giants fans . A few of us were Cowboys fans. So my buddy asked me and another guy who we were rooting for. I said the Giants..NFC being reason number one and especially since they are NFC east. I said to the Giants fans wouldnt you root for the Boys against the Pats ? They said No Fin way :wacko:

Edited by whomper