[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do we do now?

Chief Dick

We may be seeing the end of Kennison here in KC.

I will cry with all the Kennison supporters out there. (well, me and sky anyway. chestbump)

:wacko:

Now that's a shame. I was sure that this could have been the year for that break out. *sigh*

:D

I'm onto my 'fantasy' high school wrestling league.........and no, I'm not joking.

High school wrestling is big in PA, the best in the country. In fact, we wrestle a PA's best Seniors vs. the rest of the Countries best Seniors match every year. Usually the US wins, but, it is often very close. Anyway, there is a group of us that do a lot for PA Wrestling..........tracking results, rankings, writing articles, etc. We've all become good friends through they years, and this year, I decided to start the first every 'Fantasy PA High School Wrestling League' PA Wrestling is broken into two classifications based on school size AA & AAA, so, we are having two separate leagues. The AAA draft has finished and everyone really enjoyed it. Now, we are finishing up the AA draft, and people are wanting me to run an NCAA Wrestling draft as well. Fantasy sports is taking over the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and yes, I expect some jokes for starting a 'High School Wrestling Fantasy League', so, let'em rip........

I'm onto my 'fantasy' high school wrestling league.........and no, I'm not joking.

High school wrestling is big in PA, the best in the country. In fact, we wrestle a PA's best Seniors vs. the rest of the Countries best Seniors match every year. Usually the US wins, but, it is often very close. Anyway, there is a group of us that do a lot for PA Wrestling..........tracking results, rankings, writing articles, etc. We've all become good friends through they years, and this year, I decided to start the first every 'Fantasy PA High School Wrestling League' PA Wrestling is broken into two classifications based on school size AA & AAA, so, we are having two separate leagues. The AAA draft has finished and everyone really enjoyed it. Now, we are finishing up the AA draft, and people are wanting me to run an NCAA Wrestling draft as well. Fantasy sports is taking over the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and yes, I expect some jokes for starting a 'High School Wrestling Fantasy League', so, let'em rip........

no jokes ...what time each day do you have recess though ? :wacko:

:D

One thing I have always noticed about Tom Brady is that his cut always seems to be top-notch. When you see him during or after a game, it always seems to be "in style". Not to mention in the numerous print ads, etc.

Is it safe to say that his style is what is "in" right now? I've had the same style for a long while now, and am looking to change it up.

I'm in my late 30's, and getting some gray. Not sure what I should do. I'm at such a crossroads in my hair right now. Figured Tom Brady would be a good one to emulate. Simple, yet classy. And versatile.

:wacko: