[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs vs Patriots

Chief Dick

I just want to see a high scoring game. Im not the least bit sold on the Pats secondary, and I think the KC OL will be better than many think.

This would be just fine with me

LJ - 90 rushing - 4 catches 34 yards - 2 TD = 28 pts

Gonzo - 7 catches - 80 yards - 1 TD = 21 pts

I'd take that from LJ. Have Gonzo on the bench but have thought about plugging him in for Ward or Coles. But then too many eggs...

The Chiefs are better than people think they are. I see Kansas City pulling a shocker here, winning 17-14.

And I swear to you right now, if this happens, come Sunday night this board will see Chiefs clutter like has never been seen here before. I'll make Menudo look like a pacifist.

:wacko:

Tell you what Chief Dick if this happens I will buy you your Huddle membership for next season!

Edited by RaiderSteve

The Chiefs are better than people think they are. I see Kansas City pulling a shocker here, winning 17-14.

And I swear to you right now, if this happens, come Sunday night this board will see Chiefs clutter like has never been seen here before. I'll make Menudo look like a pacifist.

It appears you left a digit out of the Patriots score. I don't care if you stick it before, after, or in the middle, but your prediction will be a lot closer once you add it.

Edited by PatsFanCT

It appears you left a digit out of the Patriots score. I don't care if you stick it before, after, or in the middle, but your prediction will be a lot closer once you add it.

The only digit I left out of my post is the one on my hand saluting all the haters right now. :wacko:

I'm about 70 miles north of Foxborough and we woke up to a sunny day here with a gusty breeze. Foxborough is much closer to the south coast of Massachusetts than we are, obviously, but it seems to me the weather started out much better than predicted. I didn't expect clearing until this afternoon.

We gots a ton o rain last night though. Probably 5"+.

Might have helped if D. Bowe could catch a pass. I didn't watch much KC football last year. It looked like Bowe dropped at least 4 very catch-able balls today (one for a TD). Was he like this last year? Stat wise he did better than expected for me so I'm not complaining too loudly. Just seemed like he let some easy ones go by him (especially at the start of the game).

Edited by Square

Might have helped if D. Bowe could catch a pass. I didn't watch much KC football last year. It looked like Bowe dropped at least 4 very catch-able balls today (one for a TD). Was he like this last year? Stat wise he did better than expected for me so I'm not complaining too loudly. Just seemed like he let some easy ones go by him (especially at the start of the game).

Bowe was not good today.

Very frustrating day as a Chiefs fan. As if THAT is unusual. :wacko: