[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BRADY DOWN

Kansas State 2000

IMO Sprained MCL for sure, and maybe a tear. Possibly torn ACL as well. The human body is surprisingly resilient sometimes, and the fact that he walked off and went down stairs is good. But...as a Brady owner I must be realistic. His lower leg was struck from the front and twisted medially upon impact. Classic method of ACL injury...

I don't mean to start rumors, but I want to mention something I heard on NFL Network. They were showing Favre's post game newser live, and somebody asked him if he had heard about Brady's injury. He said, "yeah, I heard it was ACL. That's tough." Take it for what it's worth.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to start rumors, but I want to mention something I heard on NFL Network. They were showing Favre's post game newser live, and somebody asked him if he had heard about Brady's injury. He said, "yeah, I heard it was ACL. That's tough." Take it for what it's worth.

somehow I doubt Favre got accurate medical information on brady. I think they could have amputated Brady's leg at the hip, and the Pats would list him as probable for next week with a shoulder injury.

Well Favre's word is good enough for me as we all know that he says what he means & means what he says.... :wacko:

somehow I doubt Favre got accurate medical information on brady. I think they could have amputated Brady's leg at the hip, and the Pats would list him as probable for next week with a shoulder injury.

Yes, I am smart enough to understand that. I said take if for what it is worth.

We'll see of course, but my guess is that if said that he probably DID in catch a piece of info from one of his guys (trainers, etc...) who very well may have gotten a leak.

I would think the Jets are doing somersaults if he's out.

Edited by Cunning Runt

Didn't look intentional to me, in fact it kinda looked liked a lineman was riding him down forcing him in that direction.

So not only does everyone other team in the NFL hate him, but now his own teammates are going after him. Harsh.

We'll see of course, but my guess is that if said that he probably DID in catch a piece of info from one of his guys (trainers, etc...) who very well may have gotten a leak.

That assumes that they took the MRI during the game. I don't know what happened here, but IIRC most teams don't do that immediately. They tend to wait for the swelling to go down. X-Rays are often taken first.

That assumes that they took the MRI during the game. I don't know what happened here, but IIRC most teams don't do that immediately. They tend to wait for the swelling to go down. X-Rays are often taken first.

Not necessarily. They can do that test where they tug it around right away and waay more often than not, make a determination that turns out to be accurate.

When I tore mine when I was 30, the doc held my lower leg in place and pulled a certain way at the knee. The "telling" give was there and he diagnosed it as a full ACL tear and he was right. Had to have it reconstructed.

Not necessarily. They can do that test where they tug it around right away and waay more often than not, make a determination that turns out to be accurate.

When I tore mine when I was 30, the doc held my lower leg in place and pulled a certain way at the knee. The "telling" give was there and he diagnosed it as a full ACL tear and he was right. Had to have it reconstructed.

Yeah, they could definitely get some preliminary info out of that. One's knee would definitely have more lateral movement without an intact ACL to stabilize it.

I guess we'll get the "official" word tomorrow afternoon. Oh, wait, this is the Patriots. Guess we'll have to wait for BB to put him on IR before we know what in the hell is going on.

It didn't look dirty to me. Stuff happens.

Agree, Pats player was on top of KC guy and he rolled into Brady. Tough break though...... :wacko:

I think I need a drink....

Didn't look intentional to me, in fact it kinda looked liked a lineman was riding him down forcing him in that direction.

The same thing happened last year to Wilfork on Losman in th Bills game. He swore he did not do it on purpose, but he still got fined.