[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Packers and Cowboys week

Randall

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same person that has been starting, I assume Watkins :wacko: Roy is a has been and just kills the secondary.

I missed the play, was Williams trying to freaking horse-collar someone when he broke his arm? :D

Oh, sorry. I still get livid thinking about that "horse collaring" habit of his. Carry on...

But I agree, Roy being out doesn't bother me that much (but maybe he brings more to the table than his ability to horse collar and I'm just not seeing it).

I missed the play, was Williams trying to freaking horse-collar someone when he broke his arm? :wacko:

Oh, sorry. I still get livid thinking about that "horse collaring" habit of his. Carry on...

But I agree, Roy being out doesn't bother me that much (but maybe he brings more to the table than his ability to horse collar and I'm just not seeing it).

nothing other then horse-collar tackling and getting burned anymore

A fan or just rooting for them? If you're a fan of them then you sicken me. If you just root for them then it's allright, but to be a fan?

I know I sicken you well before you get to "being a Cowboy fan" on your list. But yes, you are EXACTLY right: this is the time when I put on my boots, spurs, chaps, jeans, flannel, vest and hat (All white, of course, ceptin for the flannel which is white/silver.) And I prance around the house screaming "I can't quit you Landry!!!" and "How 'about them cowBOYZ!!!"

THAT's the type of cowboy fan I am.

I know I sicken you well before you get to "being a Cowboy fan" on your list. But yes, you are EXACTLY right: this is the time when I put on my boots, spurs, chaps, jeans, flannel, vest and hat (All white, of course, ceptin for the flannel which is white/silver.) And I prance around the house screaming "I can't quit you Landry!!!" and "How 'about them cowBOYZ!!!"

dang, is this how real cowboys fans should behave? let me run out and buy me a pair of chaps right now!!

:wacko:

Oh the arrogance of Cowboy fans. All of that talk, and 4,000 plus days since a playoff win.

When they fall behind and think of the cold of last year's NFC Championship game :wacko:

See, that's the problem with you non-Cowboy fans..... Always living in the past :D

What relevance does the Cowboys playing in cold weather in Green Bay have to this thread?

IT'S VERY RELEVANT!! to Randall :wacko:

should be a great game. Rodgers has played much better than I thought he would. Dallas SHOULD shut down the run and make Rodgers beat them, which he very well might. We'll see.

I kinda see it like handicapping a horse race. Dallas put everything they had into winning last week... if this was a horse race, this week's the "bounce". This bothers me.

IT'S VERY RELEVANT!! to Randall :wacko:

should be a great game. Rodgers has played much better than I thought he would. Dallas SHOULD shut down the run and make Rodgers beat them, which he very well might. We'll see.

I kinda see it like handicapping a horse race. Dallas put everything they had into winning last week... if this was a horse race, this week's the "bounce". This bothers me.

Holy crap... HBTC and I in the same thread and we're not bickering... :D If Grant doesn't come in at 90% or better the running game won't go anywhere. I really hope Grant is recovered. And that the O line quits committing stupid penalties. It's going to be a fun game for sure.