[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warner's Status?

jaxfactor

I'm making other plans. I will start Chris Brown today, rather than Hightower. Then I have a flex spot to fill, and luckily I have Warner, Leinart and Hightower, where I can plug in one of the players at the last minute. So I guess I'm covered better than most.

BTW FantasyDream, I like Alex Smith today too. He's performed well so far.

We start 2 QBs and my other option is Kyle Boller :wacko:

Even though Boller helped me win last week (with ALOT of help from Favre..lol) Yes I know my QBs have a combined age of 82 but thats why my team name is DUSTY OLD FARTS... GOOOOOOOOOOO Favre

I'm making other plans. I will start Chris Brown today, rather than Hightower. Then I have a flex spot to fill, and luckily I have Warner, Leinart and Hightower, where I can plug in one of the players at the last minute. So I guess I'm covered better than most.

BTW FantasyDream, I like Alex Smith today too. He's performed well so far.

Looking at the past few weeks the 49ers are throwing more and more,Idk what happended the offensive being around gore? anyway i'm thinking he dial in 3tds 235yards,I have made some wild predictions this week but I have been right the pas tfew weeks so will see what happens lol

even if warner plays, i don't love the matchup. good week to go with other options.

I would agree here. Even though the Vikes can be thrown on, they usually get some solid pressure on the opposing QB and one smackdown by Jared Allen and it could be lights out for Warner again.

Report: Warner back to normal, will start

Kurt Warner - QB - ARZ - Dec. 6 - 12:39 p.m. ET

ESPN's Adam Schefter has received word that Kurt Warner (concussion) will start against the Vikings Sunday night.

Schefter received a text that said Warner is back to normal and "it's like the funk cloud around him is gone."