[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cleveland weather report for Thursday

Henry Muto

Dude at work is selling two tickets for .50 :wacko:

Talked to my cousin this morning who is a season ticket holder to see if he was still going to the game...

His response..

"I have a bag that weighs a ton in my office right now with clothes. two layers on the legs, three pairs of socks. tee shirt, long underwear, long sleeve shirt, sweatshirt, jacket on top...think that's 5 layers! plus hat, gloves, boots, etc. windchill is what kills you down there...supposed to be negative tonight. There's going to be no one there."

So if you see one guy who looks like Ralphie from the Christmas Story (I can't put my arms down!) out there tonight, thats probably my cousin. :D

Edited by myhousekey

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any updates as the day goes by are appreciated. I have to decide whether to play Holmes tonight or not, my alternative is to play Housh, and after the St. Louis failure, I decided never to play him again. Already playing two tight ends (Shiancoe and Witten) in a scoring heavy league, and I'd hoped Holmes to be a solid play in this spot, especially with Ward possibly out. Again, any game day updates from locals are much appreciated.

Just Skyped one of our editors, lives in Ohio, was talking to a guy in Cleveland - they got a bunch of snow overnight, expected game temperature of below zero (sounds low to me) with 30 mph winds. Doesn't sound like much snow, just stupid wind and frozen fingers. I think I'll swap out Holmes for Housh, with that weather outlook. Just don't like the way that sounds. If it was snowy and not so windy, I'd probably roll with Holmes.

Oh well, you make a decision and live with it... :wacko:

Current conditions for Cleveland says 17 deg F with a windchill of -1 deg F.

Winds 25MPH and gusting to 39MPH

I don't think its getting any warmer...

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/...chbox_typeahead

OK, I don't know a lot about wind. Yeah, yeah, insert your breaking wind jokes here.

At what speed mph does one start to worry about the passing game?

Ok good stuff folks let us get back to the topic at hand.

Bad weather. I am sitting here listening to the wind howl big time had to put the Camero on ice tonight and pull out the Cavalier. This is a sign that winter is indeed here in North East Ohio.

anyone with a Camaro AND a Cavalier is ok in my book.

AND misspelling Camaro is just flat out fantastic stuff

TEAM MUTO!!

I have a friend going to the game tomorrow. I told him he needs to watch warn ups and see how the wind is affecting the throws. Hopefully he will get back to me on this for tomorrow and I can update everyone.

Any weather updates from your friend, who's watching warm ups? How's the wind?

Edited by electricrelish